Part 3

Koichi P.O.V

Due to the rain that suddenly decided to ruin the sunny morning, we all had to move inside the building to wait for MiA and the rest of the staff. We were to rest and change our clothes in a small building next to the warehouse, and as we entered we realised that it was extremely small. We all tried to squeeze through the door frame at the same time as the rain started to pour out from the clouds. Finally managing to push past the others, who were now laughing about how idiotic they were, I jumped into the small entrance, grabbing Tsu's hand and dragging him in along with the others.

We found ourselves in a small corridor, with a staircase at the end.

"This way." Ito-san gestured for us to go up the stair case, and in single file, we climbed them. The stairs led us to a well lit room, lined with dark blue walls and a dark carpet, a large white table in the centre for us to set out our equipment on, and an assortment of plastic chairs around it for us to sit on. Immediately I sat on one of the chairs, and invited the rest of the band to join me while we waited for the other staff and MiA.

MiA P.O.V

I was so close to the filming location for Venoms, but I was sure the train driver was going slowly to delay me more. I sighed, before suddenly hearing a pattering sound. It surely can't be raining today, can it? I couldn't see out of the windows due to being crowded around by a mass of tall commuters, and I just clung to my guitar case while hoping I didn't fall into anyone when the train came to a stop. After another 10 minutes of being squashed by other bodies and bags, the train finally came to a stop.

"Excuse me... I'm so sorry... sorry can I just get through... sorry..." Getting off the train was hard to do without elbowing people out of the way or hitting people with my chunky guitar. Finally, I stepped out of the train, but I was met by a downpour of rain, soaking my hair and shoulders and I immediately started running. It didn't seem to want to stop any time soon, and I didn't want to be any later... I grasped my guitar case and ran fast. My brand new shoes sploshing through puddles and the bottoms of my trousers becoming stained with muddy water. My hairspray, the only defence my hair had against the sky's tears, decided it was to give up, and my hair became flatter and soggy. I cursed under my breath as I ran, and I almost jumped a mile every time a car passed me while I was running down pavements, due to the fear of them splashing me with water as they pass.

Tsuzuku P.O.V

Where was MiA? It was unlike him to be late to these things... unless he had just been shopping for clothes or taking care of his cats. Koichi walked up to the window of the little room we were in, and he gazed down at the street below, sighing. Joining him to watch the rain fall, I noticed he seemed annoyed.

"What is it?" I asked him flatly, knowing that his answer would be MiA-related. His eyes met mine and he smiled,

"Do you think I should ring MiA and pick him up? He'll be soaked!"

Ito heard our small conversation and chimed in, "No, no I'm sure he'll be fine. He can rind us if he needs anything."

I smiled at Koichi, who seemed disappointed, until his face suddenly lit up, his eyes sparkling.

"He's here!"

I laughed. So hard.

Ito was distracted from whatever he was doing by my sudden laughter, and he asked from the other side of the room,

"What's so funny?"

Emerging from around the corner was a drenched man, dragging a dripping guitar case in one hand, and he had such a pissed off look on his face. The tiny amount of makeup he had bothered to wear was dripping down his cheeks, as if they were black tears of pain from having to walk in such weather. He looked freezing, in some ruined shoes that I'd never seen before, his white trousers were turning a strange colour from all of the water, and his black shirt and blazer hung off of him, soggy and heavy from the downpour. His usually beautiful hair had been beaten by the wind and was partly stuck to his face while parts of it had been blown to stick out in random directions. He saw me laughing at him from the window, and shot a deathly glare in my direction.

"Don't laugh Tsu! Don't you feel bad?"

We all heard the door slam on the ground floor, before the sound of wet pumps squelching up the stairs, followed by a box banging against each step as a guitarist pulled it behind him lazily. Then, the man appeared in the room. I cried...

...With laughter. I didn't even know what was so funny but he just looked so unfortunately sad. The staff were all trying not to laugh, Meto was covering his mouth as he giggled and even Koichi started to laugh.

"Don't. Just don't." MiA tried to laugh at his situation after telling us not to, and he managed to release a chuckle, but he seemed pretty distressed for some reason. He placed his guitar case on the table, before stripping his wet garments off then and there, all the way down to his boxers, throwing his phone and keys onto the table as he did so.

"Anyone got a towel?" His voice was louder than usual and you could tell he was trying not to show that he was fed up.

"Y-yes! I'll get one!" Koichi hurried off quickly, his face bright red from the nudity MiA practically forced upon us all. As soon as Koichi left to find some towels in the masses of bags of equipment for us, MiA suddenly realised,

"Shit... I probably shouldn't have done that in front of him."

~~~~~~~

Another filler chapter?! EmS, why?! Yes I know I'm sorry... but you want to gain lots of information about the story don't you? Btw please, check out my MEJIBRAY Imagines/short stories! So far, only one has been submitted, but I'm excited to see more soon! Please VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE IDEK if you like this story so far - your support motivates me more! ...like it did today so I updated twice ;D