#1

Luke's POV

According to management we're losing fans. They gave us three weeks to come up with a solution. We couldn't come up with one. Today we meet with management.

"Morning boys." Says Jack, the head of management. We all mumble a quick good morning before taking our seats.

"Since you couldn't come up with anything we've come up with a publicity stunt for you."

"What kind of publicity stunt?" Asks Cal.

"We were thinking something along the lines of you adopting a little girl." We all stare at him.

"We can't adopt a kid. We know nothing about taking care of kids. " I say, not quite believing what I'm hearing.

"Sorry but at this point it's kind of our only option." Says Jack.

"We need to talk for a minute." Mikey says. The four of us huddle up and start talking.

"As much as I don't really want to I don't see what choice we have." Cal says.

"I was thinking the same thing." Michael says.

"I agree. Luke what do you say?" Ashton asks me.

"Fine." I groan. We turn to management.

"We'll adopt a kid." I say.

"Wonderful. You can leave." We get in the car and go to the orphanage. The ride is silent and awkward. We pull up in front of a worn down building with peeling paint. The fading sign says 'Mrs. Rudolph' s Home For Girls. This is it.

Catherine's POV(Keep in mind that Cathrine is three so she has trouble talking still.)

"Cathrine? Honey there's some people here to adopt. You need to get ready." Says Wosie.

"Otay." I say and stand up. Wosie helps me tange my sirt and bwush my hair. She puts my soos on and picks me up. We walk down staiws and I see four weawlly tall guys standing by the Mrs. Wudolph. Thew awe a bunch of giwls hewe and I an the wittlest. I am fwee. One of the guys walks towards Wosie and me. He's weawlly tall wif wellow hair. Wike me! He smiwles and says,"Hi cutie what's your name."

"I am Cafwin." I say pwoudly.

"Cathrine? That's a pretty name." He looks at Wosie." What's your name?"

"I'm Rosie."

"Well Rosie how old is Cathrine?"

"She just turned three last week November 20."

"She's really cute. Is she your sister?"

"No, but I'm in charge of her."

"What you name?" I ask.

"I'm Luke." He says.

"Hi Wuke." He laughs.

"Why hasn't she been adopted yet?" Wuke asks Wosie.

"Well not many people come and when they do they're looking for older girls." Says Wosie. Wuke wooks sad. He walks back to the ofer guys and I wook at Wosie.

"He go bye bye?" I ask.

"Yeah. He go bye bye." I stawted pwaying wif Wosie's hair.

"Cat look, he's coming back." Says Wosie. I look up and see Wuke.
"We decided we want to adopt Cathrine." He says smiwing. I stawed at him.

Rosie's POV

"What?" I asked, not sure I'd heard him right.

"We're adopting Cathrine." He says again.

"I'll go get her packed up." I take Cat upstairs. In our room I set her on the floor. I grab her bag and put her few belongings in it.

"Go get Penny." I tell her. Penny is her stuffed penguin. She's had it since she came here. She can't sleep without it. She brings it and stands in front of me.

"Ok. Now Luke is taking you home, but I'm staying here. You be a good girl for Luke. I'll miss you baby girl." I wrap my arms around her little body.

"I miss you too." She says."I wuv you Wosie."

"I love you too Cat." I pick her up and carry her downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs I put her bag down, give her one last tight squeeze and hand her to Luke. She gives Luke a big smile then looks back at me.

"Bye bye Wosie. Wuv you." She waves and blows me a kiss.

"Bye bye Cat. Love you too." I wave and blow her a kiss. I watch, with tears in my eyes, as Luke and the other three take Cat away to a better life. A life I'll never have. I'll miss Cat.

A/N-Hope you enjoyed it. Comment and/or vote if you feel like it.

Savannah