ch. 18: My Boyfriend

Ch. 18: My boyfriend *start*

*Jacob's POV*

I was a little less embarrassed when I entered the house, especially when I saw Vie laughing with Kim and Emily. I wondered what happened to our game of Uno. I turned to see Claire and noticed she was half asleep on Quil's lap. I shook my head. I was about to go walk next to Violet when Sam pulled me back.

"I almost forgot. Since you two are all good and you've managed to help her out, you'll be doing patrols again." My mouth hung open.

"What?! Why?! How am I going to explain to her all that stuff?" I asked him.

"Don't worry. You'll be taking the night shifts." I sighed and just shrugged his hand off making my way towards the girls. I swung my hand over her shoulder. She smiled at me and I pecked her lips. The other girls smirked at her.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" I asked. Violet blushed and the others giggled and smirked at her. I was confused.

"Oh nothing you need to worry about Jacob, just girl talk." said Kim.

"O...K? Um whatever, hey you ready to go?" I asked Vie. She nodded and stood up from the sofa's arm rest.

"Bye Emily, thank you for the meal."

"No problem sweety. Stop by anytime." said Emily. I saw Violet smile and nod as they hugged.

"Bye Kim." she said hugging her next.

"Bye Doll, remember what I told you." I saw Kim wink at Vie.

"Uh-huh." she said kind of annoyed. I chuckled, remembering she didn't like being called Doll. Violet stood up to go to Claire. Quil smiled up at her as Violet bent down to kiss her on the forehead. "Bye sweety."

"Ba bye *yawn* Why_Let." She stood up and said bye to the others and we left to the RABBIT. I opened the door for her and got to the driver's side. I started the car and backed away from the driveway. I held Violet's hand the whole way.

"So, uh, what was that about?" I asked her.

"Oh, um, nothing important. She just gave me some advice."

"Like?"

"Oh...um to try and be more open and other things." Why was she blushing at that?

"Oh, alright." I told her. "So, what movie do you want to see?" I asked her.

"I don't know. What movie do you wanna see?" I chuckled.

"I asked you first. Besides I'm taking you out not the other way around." I saw her smile.

"We'll see when we get there. So, is this officially like our...first date?" she asked.

"Yea. Oh, speaking of dates, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a bonfire later, next week maybe?" I asked her. I saw her nod.

"Sure, I think I ruined your guys' last one, huh?" She hung her head down.

"What? No! No, you didn't. You didn't feel good. You were hurt, we get it, its ok. It was kind of supposed to be your welcoming party, but......" She smiled at me.

"Really?" I nodded. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. For everything" she told me.

"No problem." I told her. When we arrived home, we got inside. I walked her to her room. "Good night." I told her, kissing her cheek. I was about to walk away when she caught a hold of my wrist. She pulled me back and kissed my lips for a while. I kissed her back and just when I was getting into it, she pulled away. I pouted and she giggled.