Ch. 17: Too Good To Be True

Ch. 17: Too Good to Be True *Start*

*Jacob's POV*

I could feel my heart beating quickly as I rubbed the sun tan lotion on her back and I felt my fingers trembling in anticipation. Her skin was a little cold from the temperature of the water, but my body heat was quick to change that. I never knew imprinting could be hard. I mean, I saw the way Sam did it. Sure, the guy was a little traumatized from hurting Emily and everything, but overall, he seemed like he enjoyed every minute. I did too and that's the problem. It was so hard keeping everything a secret from her. Having to fight off my animal instincts to just mold my lips against hers, to tell her how I feel, to make her mine and no one else's. I don't know how Sam did it, but I don't think I can last very long keeping up with this charade.

I began to wonder what our life would be like together. For her to be my wife, our kids. I turned red at that as my mind began to create crazy fantasies and such about our honeymoon. 'Great adding onto the teenage hormones I also got animal instincts taking over.' I was so focused on the feeling of her skin against the palm of my hands that I barely caught what she was saying. I had to practically force myself to listen. I grabbed the bottle of lotion and opened it to pour more in my hands. The little bit I already had was either smeared on her skin or it evaporated with my immense heat.

"So, we still on for the movies later on?" I was shocked. She actually wanted to know. I felt the stupid bottle in my hand pour too much lotion and it made a stupid sound. I was pretty shocked, but happy at the same time.

"Uh...What...I mean...yea, Yeah, we are!" I shouted excited. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why am I stuttering?!' I scolded myself in my head. I heard her giggle and I quickly stopped almost melting at the sound. 'So...beautiful...'

"Ok then...um, I think my back good, thank you" I heard her say. I don't know why, but I had leaned into her slowly without her noticing. I saw her turn around. We were pretty close, so close that if I just.... I began to lean in just a little. I could hear her heart pounding. I wasn't so sure if she was excited or scared or nervous. I just waited to see if she'd push me away. When she didn't, I began to lean in again slightly until my lips just burly teased hers. I closed my eyes at the feeling and it took everything in me not to just smoother her with intense fiery kisses. No, I was patient. I leaned in a little more and it was now more than a peck.

I began to get worried when she didn't kiss back, but I felt her lower herself onto the towel and slowly push me down on her. Her lips felt like velvet against my own and even though I was shocked furthermore, I wasn't sure if it was for the fact that she was kissing back, or that she was the one getting really into it. I didn't mind though, boy did I not mind.

The kiss began to get hungrier as it grew harder for me to stay calm. I began to kiss her with a lot of intensity into it. I couldn't hold back the low growl that escaped my throat when I felt her tongue glide over my bottom lip. I was getting excited fast and I mean fast. I could already feel the tent building in my pants. I wanted to be the one in charge, the dominant one. I forced my tongue into her mouth. I heard her moan when I massaged her tongue. The vibration being felt inside my mouth as well. I didn't know what I was doing anymore. I was just letting my body do what it wanted. I let my instincts take over and it looked like it was doing a pretty good job at whatever it was doing.

"Hey guys it's time to - WOW!" She pushed me away, startled. I was panting pretty damn hard and so was she. I looked towards her and she was pushing her hair back as her cheeks turned bright red. I was pretty damn pissed and disappointed. I reached over Vie and made my way for her bag. I grabbed it and put it on my lap. I didn't need another reason for them to taunt me.

"Getting frisky, were we?" I looked up to see Quil. He was smirking and I would have growled. "It's always the quiet ones, isn't it?" He asked mostly Violet. I glared at him. "ha ha...easy Jake...I was just messing with her. Please, proceed..." He teased as he made his way to the others laughing. I could hear him telling the others as they all looked over here and laughed. I rolled my eyes.