ch. 26:Practice Makes Perfect

Ch. 26: Practice Makes Perfect*start*

*Violet's POV*

It was raining today, the air even felt moist when it went into my lungs. I was watching a movie, being held by Jacob's arms. Billy was over at Sue's since he thought I needed a break. I complained, but him and Jacob tag teamed on me and I lost that debate. So here I am now, in my boyfriend's arms, watching the time traveler's wife on tv. I was crying silently and anytime I let out a sniff or sob Jacob would kiss my cheek or forehead. Although the rainy weather made the house chilly, I was perfectly fine on the couch with Jacob. He was much warmer than any electric blanket would have been. The movie soon ended and I leaned slightly away from Jacob so that I was just sitting on his lap.

"What's wrong? It wasn't that sad." I sniffled and pushed his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, Mr. Big Bad Werewolf? Well then how would you feel if that were you and me?" I asked him. He thought about it and then got serious, but then shook it off.

"That can't ever happen. Come on, seriously? Time traveling?" he asked in a 'are you serious' tone.

"Oh yes, because we live in a non-fictional world where werewolves and vampires and fantasy don't exist." I said dabbing my eyes with my shirt. He paused, thinking about it. He shut his mouth. "I thought so." I told him, now giggling. He brought me back to his chest.

"Ok, so it was sad." he said and kissed my eyes and hugged me tightly.

"Aren't you a big softy." I told him, laughing. He pouted. "Aww...I'm sorry.' I kissed his lips and he placed his hand behind my head, getting into the kiss. He must have tried to turn me around because we fell to the ground, me on top of him. I tried to pull away to see if he was ok, but he just shook his head. "But, are you ok?"

"Mhm." he mumbled, still kissing me. We stayed put, kissing intensely. I was even trying to see if maybe I could get Jacob back on the couch, the floor couldn't be that comfortable, but it didn't matter because Jacob wouldn't let up on the kiss or make out session. I pulled away from him when I heard someone knock.

"Hey! Enough lip locking! Jake! Open the door!" I heard multiple voices yelling different things. I got up off of him and fixed my hair and bangs away from my face. Jacob growled and I heard the boys laugh, most likely hearing him. I was about to get up, but when I placed my hands on the table to get up, Jacob tugged me down.

"Jake!" I whined, making sure to be as quiet as possible. "They know we're here."

"So?" he asked in a hushed whisper. He tried to bring me to his chest to kiss me again, but I pulled back.

"They'll hear." I tried convincing him to stop.

"No they won't" I knew he didn't believe that.

"You don't even believe that Jake."

"Yes I-"

"Yea! We can hear!" I heard from outside.

"Shit I can hear 'em making out!" I recognized that as Jared. I shook my head and got up this time.

"Come on. You don't know if it's important."

"It's the guys, when is it ever important?" He asked, still on the ground.

"You never know, maybe Sam..." I heard Jacob growl, "what...."

"Don't even think about it Quil...." I heard laughing behind me and I jumped back the second I turned. It was the guys, Quil was just trying to startle me, which he did manage to do. Jacob growled again, now getting up. "I don't remember hearing anyone say come in." Jacob said, still growling.