Chapter 19 ― Shadow Proclamation

***PLEASE VOTE IF YOU STILL LOVE ME EVER THOUGH I'M TERRIBLE! :O***

Hey hey! So I know I haven't updated in like FOREVER! since my high school finals actually. That was a long time ago XD I'm really sorry for the wait! But things have just been too busy and I'm hope you understand :/ Seriously, high school is a breeze compared to college! But college is a lot more fun ^^ And living in your own apartment is a lot of fun too :P Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter and ends up, I'm almost done writing Break Me! After 3 months, I started writing again and I can tell you there are about 3 chapters left to post! :O I'll try to have it complet and posted by the end of October! :)

I'm not asking for a certain amount of votes, because I don't know who is still waiting for an update and who has given up on me ever updating lol please vote if you're still with me!

________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 19

THE SHADOW PROCLAMATION

I ran to the castle entrance and acted casually, hiding my face from Youthilosians, going back inside. I knew which hall lead to the library, so I hurried in that direction. After a few turned corner, I ended up in the hall where the library was. I was about to run towards it when I caught a glimpse of something lime green move in the corner of my eye. I looked over to see myself leaving the empty room, limping. Knowing which direction I was going to take, I hide myself behind a corner.

But I was curious as to watch her go. I mean, it was me, past me from barely an hour ago. I had to admit that the Doctor was right, I was looking gorgeous tonight. My dress was tore at a few places from the vents and my hair was undone, but still. I looked like someone coming home from a crazy night of partying. Well, I guess it was a rather crazy night. I took a look at myself at the moment and realized I was soaking wet and covered in dirt that stuck to my wet skin. A lot less nice to look at. And yet, that’s the way I looked when I went down the hidden stairs and found the Doctor waiting patiently in his cell.

“What happened to you?” he said, absolutely shocked. He checked his watch. “You haven’t even been gone 20 minutes!”

“Long story,” I said, handing him his sonic screwdriver. “Oh, they still have your sonic somewhere, the TARDIS gave me that one.”

“No matter, they don’t know how to use it anyways,” he said as he sonicked himself free. “God, AJ, you really look awful.”

“Well let’s see how you would look jumping from the 8th floor as a castle on a cliff to fall into the ocean, huh?”

“You did that?” he said, surprised.

“Not the first time I jumped off a building, now is it? We’re wasting time, sooner or later, they’ll be coming down here. We must move quickly!” I said, getting bossy. I think doing something on my own like that gave me some sort of power and confidence in myself. I felt like... a Time Lady.

“Right...” he frowned. “Oh, I have a plan! Ok, take this,” he said handing me the sonic. “Open every cell and take the prisoners to the ball room, got that?” he ordered.

“Oh like travelling about 50 something people around a castle in secret is so easy...” I said sarcastically. “What about you?”

“I’ll meet you there, I need to get things from the TARDIS. Geeze, AJ, you’re so... moody right now,” he said.

“Ah, whatever!” I rolled my eyes.

He left in a hurry, telling me to wait for his signal to let the prisoners into the ball room and I started sonicking open every cell quickly, knowing my time was counted. Sadly, many were too weak to walk more than two steps. We ended up only being about 20 to sneak out.