Chapter 7 ― The First Move

***85 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 8***

Hey hey, I'm so happy about the votes on the last chapter! You guys are awesome :D I would have updated sooner, but I've been so f-ing busy these days! The only reason I'm updating right now is because I'm staying home from school cause I feel like shit :/

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! :) I think youMll especially like the end of the chapter ;)

___________________________________________________

CHAPTER 7

THE FIRST MOVE

It took a while to convince the others to be on board with this – accept for Gwen who was immediately up for it. With no alien involved, they stated they would be wasting time. In the end, I needed to give Jack my permission to tell them and out of sympathy for me, they agreed.

That’s why after a month of organisation, I was wearing nothing but bra and panties, being leaded by men holding guns with a group of girls into a mansion in France. We had arranged for my capture with the fake name Miranda Louis by other big shot human trafficker, Francois, just the day before the ball. Fortunately, he didn’t recognize me from when the trading ball took place in Florida.

As we walked forward, I forced a miserable expression on my face which was very hard since just looking at the other girls, it wasn’t hard to feel terrible as well. As I walked up the marble steps, I look above real quickly to see that Jack was in place. With a short sigh of relief, I followed the rest of the girls and the door closed behind us, making a few jump. The ball room resembled Leonardo’s a lot. Very high ceiling, beige walls, a spotless floor and a door leading to a balcony at the other end of the room.

I hid my face behind the other girls as we gathered in our corner and Francois joined the others around the table in the center. I spotted the back of Leonardo’s head and felt a warm hatred feeling in the pit of my stomach. In a few minutes, this man was going to be arrested. He would pay for the pain he had caused me and so many other people. This made the corner of my lip tilt up just a little.

I stayed quiet as the girls from my group were being called one by one and forced to strip naked to the men. I couldn’t help being completely repulsed towards these scum bags. I wanted to go to the girls and comfort them, but I couldn’t. I had to stay in place until they called my name. That’s when everything was going down. At this very moment, Owen and Tosh were taking down the guards outside one by one. If I reveal myself too soon, all could fail.

But finally my fake name was called and I stepped forwards from the rest. The look on Leonardo’s face was priceless. Absolute shock and surprise. And Anger. But his anger turned to fear as he looked around, waiting to see the blue box. When he saw nothing, he turned towards Francois and started to complain in French, saying I was his girl and that he stole me. A fight broke out at the table. Then Jack’s voice resonated in the whole room.

“Attention, low life human traffickers. You are surrounded. I repeat, you are surrounded. Your guards have been arrested. There are guns pointed on you all at this very moment. Try anything and you’re dead, got it? May all the girls move to the side of the room with the door, please? Oh and you can put your clothes back on,” he said. “No, Owen, I’m not going to send them all outside naked…” he added after a pause and I imagined he didn’t mean to say that into the mic.

The human traffickers looked royally pissed as the girls executed Jack’s commands. They all went to the door and waited. Some were managing to smile, saying this was there rescues. And it was. The looks on their faces were heartwarming and reminded me of the day I broke free.

I didn’t follow the girls thought. As they went out of their way to stay as far away from the guys as possible, I walked up right to the table.

“Humm, AJ, what are you doing?” Jack asked.

“Getting a little revenge,” I answered before slapping Leonardo straight across the face as hard as I could.

He held his face in his hands and moaned in pain.

“You bitch!” he growled.

In anger, I grabbed his hair in the back of the neck really tightly, making him groan loudly.

“You raped me countless times and I’m the bitch?” I whispered coldly before letting go and stomping my foot right onto his precious balls.

He screamed in pain and fell to the floor, cupping his junk. I surge of energy came through me, a true feeling of euphoria. Seeing him like this was very entertaining. I was about to go for a kick in the face when Jack stopped me.

“That’s enough, AJ!” he yelled into the mic.

I realized that he was right, I was getting carried away, and backed away from the sorry excuse for a human being. Jack called for all the guards to move towards the guys and the ballroom door was opened but just for the girls. They piled out room where police officer awaited them with blankets and buses to take them somewhere safe. After that, the men were arrested by the remaining policemen while the Torchwood gang stayed hidden from sight. I simply stayed on the steps of the mansion. When the police came to me to ask me why I wasn’t on the bus with the others, I said I wasn’t with the others, but with Torchwood and I’m leaving with them.

“Tell them they did something good,” the strong looking officer said before walking off.

After they all left, the crew came out of hiding and joined me on the steps.

“So how to you feel, AJ?” Gwen asked encouragingly.

“Amazing,” I smiled to her. “Thank you all for doing this…” 

I sat next to Jack on the couch in the dimly lighted hotel room that we shared during our time in Frence. I was feeling amazing. So amazing, that without thinking, I scouted over to Jack and lead my head on his chest. He started to gently caress my hair and I closed my eyes, breathing in his sweet sent.  I moved my head slightly to look up at his handsome face and something came over me. An intense feeling of desire. I wanted him badly.

I lifted myself up enough to crash my lips onto his. He didn’t seemed surprised at all as he kissed me back, deepening it and running his hands down my waist. Before I knew it, I was laying in his strong and protecting arms in the middle of the night as the moon light made it light just enough to see the scattered clothes of the floor.

***85 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 8***