Epilogue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR WHO!!! I'VE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR MAYBE 2 YEARS, BUT YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER AND I OWE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! :D

Hey hey! I'm pretty proud of this epilogue and I hope you guys will be happy with the ending to the series ^^ and if you aren't happy, too bad :P One thing I have to ask is that you don't flood me with comments and messages asking me to write another. I won't. End of story. I'm happy with the ended to this and I'd rather leave it as is. Sorry if I sound a little mean there, but I've gotten so many request about Brilliant and Wide Awake -_- I will say that though it got very difficult at times, I am very happy that I wrote these two books and I welcome AJ to the list of my finished characters along side Zera Roberts, Acadia Pierce and Artemis ^^Thank you, AJ, it has been a pleasure :) And thank you to all the readers! Love yo faces :P

About future plans, I'm not sure yet. I'm at the moment burried in projects and assingments that I can't really do any writing and even if I could, I'm lacking in the idea department :/ But don't worry, I'm not quitting wattpad! I might not post anything for the next few months, but I will eventually come back with a bang! I love you guys to much to just leave you :O I will try to update you guys weekly on how things are and when I'll have another story brewing, you'll know ^^

____________________   

EPILOGUE

 The time it took to reach Torchwood, my eyes and cheeks were still red and puffy from the crying, but I over all had it together. Of course, I was cranky and angry with the world, but I was able to stop it from showing.

I walked into the little shack where Ianto was standing behind the desk. I kind of didn’t like Ianto after what happened with Jack. I knew I should hate Jack more, but something about sleeping with a man you know is in a relationship when you can go off and sleep with many others without hurting someone is kind of disgusting to me. It’s a shame, because I used to like him.

“AJ, Jack is looking for you-“ he started in a hurried voice as if it was very important.

“Yeah yeah, just open the door,” I rolled my eyes. I knew Jack was just looking for me, because I didn’t answer him earlier and I was going to get in trouble for it. I wasn’t in a hurry to get yelled at.

He did as I asked and slowly made my way to the main room of the headquarters. At first, everything thing seemed normal, everyone at their stations minding their own business. I was tempted to sneak to the elevator and avoid Jack for now, I didn’t feel like seeing him. I decided not to and to go to his office to just get it over with. That’s when I saw two figures behind the glass walls of his office.

One was Jack, sitting at his desk, smiling as he talked to the man in front of him. A man with a tweed blazer, a red bowtie and light brown hair. Somehow the TARDIS sitting in the middle of the room went unnoticed by me.

Immediately, I sprinted to the office door and swung it open to practically tackle the Doctor to the ground as I went to hug him tightly. He was able to stay standing just barely.

“Doctor!” I said as I looked up at his face to make sure it was really him even though it couldn’t be anyone else. “You’re alive!”

“Of course, I’m alive! You looked into my eyes didn’t you?” he grinned. I couldn’t remember a time he looked so happy and that I felt so happy. “Jack, I’m sorry to cut this conversation short, but I we really need to speak in private. Oh, and you might as well say goodbye, because I intend to leave with her.”

My heart swelled up the size of a watermelon! He was taking me with him! It was like he was coming to pick me up from Torchwood like he said he would so long ago.

“Goodbye, Jack! Thanks for everything,” I said very quickly before taking the Doctor’s hand and pulling him to his TARDIS.

“Bye, AJ!” I faintly heard Jack as I closed the TARDIS door after we were both inside.

I looked over to the Doctor was a smile that meant so much. My lips were burning to be pressed against his, but burning with so many questions as well. Actually, one question could pretty much answer them all, but I was afraid to ask in case it wasn’t the answer I wanted.

“AJ… You are so beautiful,” he said softly as he approached me until just 1 centimeter was between us.

“Doctor…” I bit my lower lip hesitantly. “Doctor, the fact that I looked into your eyes and saw the small you means that the other reality in my mind did happen and that I didn’t hallucinate. But… the things that happened in that reality… do they just stay in that reality?” I asked, hoping he could understand what I was talking about, but I knew he would because he was the Doctor and there wasn’t another smarter person in the Universe.

He looked down into my eyes, grinning in the way that assured me a positive answer. He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet covered box.

“Oh, my God, Doctor!” I gasped, tears of joy rising to my eyes.

He opened it to reveal two simple silver bands. He picked up one and placed it on his wedding finger to then pick up the second.

“If you don’t want it to be real, then we aren’t married. I’m not going to force you like you were then. But know that even though I was force as well, I meant it when I said that I love you, AJ,” he said in a kind and loving voice as he brought up my wedding hand.

“Yes, a million time yes, Doctor,” I said, overwhelmed with intense emotions of joy and love.

And then he slipped the ring on my finger. With closer examination, I could see the rings were engraved in a fine handwriting. Mine said “Through all time” and his “And space” and I thought how the next 1000 years were going to be just perfect as he leaned in and gently pressed his lips on mine and the beginning of forever started.