Chapter 19 ; night in

Harry's POV

I waited infront of his house impatiently tapping my foot on the wooden floor. When the door creaked open, there he was. Standing shyly with a blush smear on his face and he was wearing an onesie. A goddamn onesie, a cuddly looking onesie that was just screaming innocent that's waiting to be wreck and that bambi colored eyes that was so captivating and faultless, i snapped.

I immediately pinned him to the nearest wall and started moving my lips against his roughly but carefully now wanting to hurt him too much, i bit his bottom lips, dragging it out so that i can let my tongue in. Invading his mouth, claiming whats mine and will always be mine. Something in him that brings this side of me, my possessiveness. I pulled away letting the needed air to begin filling my burning lungs and flash an innocent smile at him.

"w-what was that about"

"nothing just miss what's mine and you look extremely cute on these" i pointed at the clothes he's wearing.

"uhh i forgot to change, this is embarrassing" he blushed and took his bottom lip in-between his teeth, gnawing on the pink flesh.

i slammed my lips back at it's rightful place, moving syncronisly with his. Slipping my tongue every now and then, trying to get as much of his taste as possible.

"fuck, your like a drug" i whispered making sure my hot breathe was hovering his red swollen lips and i smirked when i saw him shivered under my words. "you look extremely fuckable right now zayn" i whispered seductively at him.

"i just wanna fuck you so hard, you won't walk in days or even weeks" i breathe hotly on his ear and pulled away while biting his earlobe.

"Fuck h-harry as much as i want to-- i have school tomorrow" he stuttered while looking down to his feet covered socks which is absolutely adorable, porcelain colored socks hiding his perfectly delicious tan skin.

I lift his face with my index finger on his chin making his caramelized pools to look directly to my emerald ones.

"Babe that's okay we could just 'Netflix and chill'" i said quoting my fingers in the air, trying to lighten up the mood.

" yeah okay, i'm just gonna go change first" he blushed and wiggle his way out of my hold but i yanked him back to my grasp just in time.

"Don't" i leaned in his neck, with my elbow supporting my weight and breathe in his scent. I closed my eyes mesmerized by his elusive smell and placed my face on his side.

"are you sure? I feel like a little kid" he whined.

"you look----amazayn" i smirked while wiggling my eyebrows.

He chuckled and closed the door. Running to the couch and jumped to the couch, free landing on it and tapping on the remote. Shuffling through different options for us to watch.

I cupped his cheeks from behind the sofa making him throw his head back, looking to me with such love everytime i looked at him, my heart instantly beats faster and i know i won't ever be bored looking at the same face everyday for the rest of my life. He rest his hand on the nape of my neck pulling me closer and closer but i stopped when my lips were just inches away, still touching but not kissing.

"What do you wanna watch babe?" He spoke, his lips touching mine with every word.

"Anything that involves cuddling with you" i kissed his temple and make my way to the kitchen.

"Your such a sap" he yelled from the living room.

I noticed a bag of ready popcorn in the microwave and grabbed it with a bottle of coke from the fridge.

"What are we watching?" I asked when i saw him already bundle up with heap tons of blankets.

"Scream queens marathon" he giggled.
I put the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and plunge myself directly on top of a giggling zayn. He pushed me aside and covers me with soft blankets. I rest my head on his stomach, while playing with his fingers and not really caring about the movie.

I ever so slowly drifted to sleep and shuffle so that i was facing his stomach. Nuzzling my face to his unfortunately covered abdomen and poking his belly button and giggle how he would stifle a laugh and tries to focus on the show more than to me. I huffed and press my face even more to his stomach.

Then i felt hands caressing through my messy locks. Playing with the ones on my nape. I smiled at his actions and then his hands moved from my hair to my dimples. Doing the same action i did earlier, poking my dimples and pitching my chubby cheeks. I feel him bend over and a hot air in my ear.

"I love you so much"

im in larrylashtonkings house and it's 22.45 pm and my mom hasn't pick me up yet. I think she forgot to.