chapter 10 ; together

Zayn's POV

I shuffled my legs and arms feeling the unfamiliar softness around me. But soon all the thoughts from last night occurs to me and i felt the corner of my mouth to rise, blushing at the nickname he gave me, 'princess'.
I fluttered  my eyes and reach out to feel nothing but air next to me. Not feeling him laying besides me breaks me into pieces i don't know how to gather. The small smile left my mouth as a single tear made it's way to my cheek. I was such an idiot of course he would leave probably leaving only a small note to ask me to leave. He is a playboy zayn, you expect this to happen. Leaving after getting what he wants which is only a good fuck. I groan and slapped my forehead for being such a complete fool to even thought he really likes me. No one will truly likes me. I lay down again and forced myself back to sleep, drowning in the pools of my tears.

Harry's POV

I woke up earlier than i expected but glad that i can take a glimpse of sleeping zayn on my chest. He was the big spoon and i was the little spoon which warms my heart seeing him so peaceful and care free. I gently stroke his silky hair which doesn't have any hair products in them that he would usually use to style his hair in a quiff. His badboy image was long out of my mind as i can only pictured him in his soft and kitten like form. I moved my legs and feels something wet agains my bare skin and realize we haven't clean up after what we did yesterday. I quickly got up and carefully wiggle my way out of his hands which left me with nothing but cold breeze that was in my room. Groaning at the missing warmth his body gave me i stride to the bathroom and damped a cloth to wipe all of our dirty stains. I gently walked back to the bedroom but stopped as i heard small puffs and the image i dread seeing. Zayn's back was facing me and his shoulders were bobbing up and down and judging by the sound he was having trouble controlling his breathing as i heard hard puffs and swallows. I gently stride to him and put my arms around his shoulders making him flinch and turns around. His teary eyes goes wide as he looked at me astonish. He soon grabbed my neck and lay his head on my chest, sniffing loudly.

"p-please don't g-go" he sniffs.

"Sshh baby m'not going anywhere. I'm here baby i'm here" i caress his back soothingly and kiss his forehead leaving it linger there for a few seconds.

"M-m'sorry for being s-such a crybaby" he tried to speak.

Thats when i made a vow to never hurt this precious fragile creation as he was always been used and played by Jeff. I made a vow to always protect him from any harms way and to be there for him all the time in the bittersweet ups and down in his life.

"Your not zayn, your the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life" i said truly because he is. A playboy like me doesn't deserve a guy as faithful and loving like him but then again i can't stand seeing him with someone else other than me.

"I-i thought you left....j-just like the others, j-just like my dad" i felt more tears flowing down to my chest and the heavier my heart felt at his words.

"M'still here and i'm not planning on leaving soon or maybe forever" i gave him a reassuring kiss in the lips and wiped away his tears with my thumb.

The way his smile lights up the room and how his eyes would shine at my words just gave me this warmth inside my stomach that kept tingling me as he was here in my bed, with me, all mine. The way my heart flutters just by hearing him talk and how goofy my smile was just by seeing him laugh and relieve that i'm the one making those heavenly sounds of laughter or how i became uncomfortably sweaty in my palms constantly worrying about him because he's not on my side all cuddle up. What is this boy doing to me.

Filler chapter soo any who sorry for the lack of updates just wanted to know if people really read this shit so don't forget to vote, comment and follow thanks y'all.