Chapter 5 : sigh

Zayn's POV

Ugh. I woke up with a massive headache. My head was spinning around then i heard a door creaked open and Harry came.

"morning lazyhead" he grinned and hand me a glass of water and some pain killers.

"m'rning" i spoke lazily. I took the pain killers and gulped it down with water. I rubbed my eye and scratch the back of my neck. And i realize i didn't have any shirt on. Shit.

"Don't worry, we didn't do anything. I won't take advantage of you when your drunk although it was very tempting" he smirked.

Fewh.

"Err t-thanks.." I said.

"Don't mention it babe, although you did kiss me yesterday"

I blushed at the pet name. Uh wait.
I groan and and face palm myself. I'm like a happy child with the need of a fūcking adult when i'm drunk. I literally will fuck anyone that talks to me. But why was i relieved i made out with harry not some other weird stranger like my classmate Michael or Niall or Luke. Oh yeah Luke. He won't make out with me. He already did that with my boyfriend, ex boyfriend.
Harry must noticed my sudden mood change so he pull me up and embrace me in a tight hug.

" i won't let anyone hurt you as long as i'm around" he breathe.
___________________________

"What happen to you last night?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows.

"Err.. The real question is what did YOU do last night" i emphasis the 'you' part.

His cheeks instantly turn to vibrant red.

"None of your business" he sass.

"Same to you then" i spat back. WOAH. BREAKING NEWS I JUST BURN THE SASS QUEEN.

" smart ass" i heard him muttered. But didn't response. Too tired anyways. My and louis's giggling was soon stop when we stared jeff and luke walk. Hand in hand. His eyes was about to lock with mine but i was pull towards another hallway. By harry.

"You don't have to look at them babe." He slammed me gently to the lockers and whispers to my ear. Not forgetting to bite the skin just behind my ears.

"Er-r w-what... w-why?" i struggle gathering my words. It's not that easy talking when your holding back a moan.

"Your mine now baby" he said trailing kisses down my jaw.

What. No. I wasn't about to just give in to a fuckboy when i just loss my relationship with someone else. I'll look bloody desperate. Even if it was harry.

I pushed him off.

"Whats wrong babe?" He tilt his head to the side, waiting for an explanation.

"M'NOT ANYONES" I spat and pushed past him.

I heard him mumble a 'not for long' before i reach my class to look for Louis.

Ohhh not for long zaynn *smirks*
Vote & comment pwease