chapter 9 ; scratches

WARNING : CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT BOYXBOY SO IF YOU WANT TO SKIP YOUR LOST
________________________

Zayn's POV

The drive to his house was a tense and long journey. The nervous yet exhilarating feeling coursing through my body. He locks his eyes to the road but keeping a firm grip on my thigh, stroking it softly. He would casually kiss the knuckles of my hand when we stop at red light which set fires to my cheeks.

When we arrived to his doorstep, we silently thank the god because his mom was out, coming home with a huge boner with a guy you like and being caught by his mom would just be plain awkward. He shoved me to the door earning a gentle whimper and started kissing and sucking my neck, closing in our gap that was no longer there. Only the thin material of our clothing that was separating our skin from touching.

"h-harry" i moaned lightly.

It feels like that triggers something inside him. His vibrant green eyes turned to dark shade of swamp almost black. His sharp nails digging to the skin of my waist. Grabbing and pulling me to him. Pushing my covered hard on against his. Once i feel how hard he is, i bucked my hips wanting more friction and thats when i moan in pure bliss. I looked into his eyes and notice that his pupil has dilated due to the amount of lust it was filled. He cupped the back of my thigh with his large hand and lift me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He carried us to his bedroom, lips still connected as he pushed me down to bed. He lift his shirt and mine then toss it to the other side of the room. My cheeks turn to a slight shade of pink when i saw him biting his lips looking and tracing his fingers at my lightly defined abs. His eyes filled with want and lust. He slammed his lips to mine sliding his tongue inside me without permission. Licking my bottom lip and dragging it out. I struggle unbuckling his belt as my hand was shaking with the amount of pleasure he was giving me. I managed to remove his pants and mine throwing it to the side of the bed. My fingers made their way to his hair, tugging on them and a sly smirk made their way to my lips as i heard him groan in the back of his throat. He broke the kissed and took my wrist and pinned them on the headboard.

Harry's POV

Fùck. Seeing him underneath me like that, so vulnerable and innocent. That dark pools of hazel eyes shining through me. The way he moans my name was enough to get me cumming in no time. But i remember the way he moans Jeff's name which make me growl thinking about someone else pleasuring him but tonight i'm gonna claim him, make him mine.
I circle my tongue around his lips, remembering how his lips feels like, how scared i am to not remember or not be able to kiss this lips again. Moving my lips and i slide my tongue inside, our tongues met mid way and our tongues battle for dominance but i eventually won. I lick the roof of his mouth and suck on his lips until it was swollen and red. I whispered a quite 'mine' and kissed his jaw line, giggling when his stubble tickles my face. My giggles soon turns to a loud moan as he bucks his hips and touched my crotch that was only covered with my boxers. And that lit the fire inside me. I leave hot and wets kisses following his happy trail stopping when i pass his hard nipple.

"Mine" i whispered while licking and sucking.

And then i suck the other nipple.

"Mine"

I finally made my way to the large tent growing underneath his boxers. Giving it a light peck.

"Definitely mine" i smirked as he gasp at the sudden feeling.

"P-please harr-y, j-just fuck me already"

I smirked at his horniness but kept teasing him. Leaving open mouthed kiss to his clothed groin. I told him to suck my fingers and he did. Making sure to keep eye contact as he circle my fingers with his tongue making it wet and covered with his saliva which was extremely hot. He pulled down my boxers during the process and i watched him gulp as he looks in my impressive length.

"S'gonna hurt baby" i whispered.

He nodded shakily and clutch my hair in a tight grip. I slowly entered him making sure not to hurt him. It took every ounce of my self control inside me not to just fuck him hard and fast until he was sore but i kept that control.

"M-move" he breathed heavily.

I began moving and i tossed my head back as the extreme pleasure i was getting.

"F-fuck baby your so tight, so tight for me"

He scratch and grabbed any part of skin he can reach and moan on the crook of my neck sending vibrations that was instantly going to my groin.
My slow and gentle movements change into fast and hard but careful not to hurt him. I pull out and immediately push in again and when he moans so loud i knew i had hit his prostate. I kept hitting his prostate and felt his walls tighten around me.

"M-m'gonna cum" he pant.

"Cum for me baby"

Soon he was moaning my name on top of his lungs and release on his chest, me following not far behind. Filling him up until it was dripping out of his hole. I stayed inside him waiting for my orgasm to calm down and regain my normal breathing. I pulled out of him and caress some hairs out of his forehead and kissed it gently.

"Nigh princess" covering us in the soft duvet as we both drifted to sleep.

*jumps to a pool of holy water*

M'not the greatest smut writer so bear with me the next chapters is all about fluffs!

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 220+ VIEWS. I'm so grateful smh. Oh and please comment what you think and how you want this story to be. Like to spice up the story and all.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW I LOVE YOU ALL❤️