Chapter 4 ; that night

Harry's POV

I followed him around the house. But then i saw him stood there. His eyes were glossy like he was holding those tear so painfully hard. Why was he crying? I follow he's gaze and saw that fucking prick. Jeff still hasn't notice Zayn. He just kept eating the face out of Luke. I saw zayn turn around and ran. I saw him covering his beautiful face. How can he just hurt that innocent angel? I walk towards Jeff.

"YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG" I yelled while connecting my knuckles to his jaw. He stepped back, and massage his jaw which was already swollen. I quickly turn my heels and look for that hurt angel. I saw him just outside the house. He was sitting on the stairs infront of the house. His shoulders were bobbing up and down. I can tell he was sobbing.

"Hey" i whispered to him. He didn't answer.

He's covering his head with his hands and knees. Just like when he saw me with Taylor.

"I'm sorry" i said. I don't know why but i just felt the need to say that to him.
I was taken back when he shuffled closer to me. Closing the distance between us. I let him sob on my shoulder. His hot breath on the crook of my neck.

"I always knew he never loved me, he was just using me for sēx" he sniff.

Now my blood is boiling. He knew he was being used? Those words just make me wanna jogged back in the house and punch that jerk over and over again. But i have an angel to take care of.

"You deserve more Zayn" i whispered to his ear. He shivered under my touch.

He then looked at me with such a blank expression. I can't tell what was it. I hate not being able to read people's expressions. He then grabbed my arm and pull me inside the house. He choked down so many liquor. He was over the top drunk. He then ran to the dancing crowd and sway his hips and mouth the lyric to "bitch betta have my money". To be honest it kinda turn me on. Seeing his hips swaying left and right. I was drooling and quickly hide my semi bulge by shifting my weight uncomfortably and face the other way. I think he noticed as he walk towards me and lean closer that devilish smirk plastered on his face, he smashed our lips together. I melt to his touch, i was in cloud 9. I was begging, drooling over those pucker lips ever since i laid eyes on him. He's lips were rough and hard but warm and soft at the same time. I quickly response and move my lips. Teeth clashing and tongue battling.I slide my tongue to his bottom lip asking for entrance. I put my hands around his waist pulling him ever so close. My nails digging onto his hips. Pulling him so impossible close, his crotch on mine. He opened hesitantly but soon relaxed as I roamed his body. He comb my hair with his hand, pulling on the roots of my hair. I groan. Now i my cōck was 100% hard. I could taste the alcohol in his mouth but still the minty fresh breathe. I then pinned him to the nearest wall and he whimper. I began sucking and biting his neck, making sure to leave a big hickey. I stopped and and admire my master piece. I slowly begin trailing kisses until his ear. I whisper 'beautiful' to his ear and begin sucking the earlobe. He moan and buck his hips forward. His hard on stroking mine over the material. Now i'm really really turn on. I groan. Needing more friction.
I put my hands on either side of his face and lick his bottom lip and bite it, dragging it out. We kept eye contact the whole time and damn those eyes. It was filled with innocences but also lust. Is that even possible? Those eyes. I don't mind waking up to them every morning. My thoughts were cut by the sound of my unbearable loud moan. He was nipping on my bottom lip. My mouth then reach for his. But he backed away, smirking. Damn he was teasing me. I put my hands on his jaw and pull him closer. My teeth grabbed his tongue and began sucking. He smiled in the kiss or um make out session. He then grabbed my wrist and led me outside.

"Take me home harreeehhh"

Yep he was definitely still drunk.

"Where do you live love?" i spoke softly.

"Err.. I can't remember. Can't we just go to yours instead?" He pouted.

"of course"

I led him to my black range rover.

"Sweet ride" he purred. I hummed in response.

Once we were infront of my flat. I turned the engine off and heard some soft snores and saw a huddle up zayn already fast asleep in his seat.

Zayn's POV

I feel a pair of large hands going under my thighs and my back. I then feel my whole body being lift up from the car. I automatically rest my arm on his shoulder for support. I feel him struggling opening the doors while holding me. I feel a soft surface touch my back and he finally let me go. I can tell that i was laying on his bed. The bed smell so much like him. I cover myself with the duvet, surrounding myself with his scent. I feel the bed dipped on my right side. His hands on top of my head and his thumb going in a circling motion on my arm. We stayed there for a couple of minutes until he stand and kissed my forehead.

"You deserve love Zayn, you need someone to fix you and i will do anything i can to be that person." He whispered slowly in my ear and left the room. Leaving me to sleep peacefully. But his words kept floating in my head.
'I will do anything i can to be that person'

HEY GUYS!! SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE. WELL THEY MAKE OUT! You think im just gonna do a smut this early? MUAHAHAHAH
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
FOR AN EARLY SMUT YEA