chapter 13 ; come with me

LOL guys okay just saying i went through some major errors.

1. I can't log in to my account

2. I FREAKING WROTE THIS CHAPTER ALREADY BUT THEN
WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE IT AND ALL THAT SHIT. Oh and fuck exams.

so uh enjoy

Harry's POV

I woke up with zayn softly snoring on my neck holding me close as if he was afraid i'm gonna leave while taking up almost half of the king size bed. His right leg sitting across my hips with his other one laying across behind him. His long black eyelashes resting delicately on his cheek and his peach lips forming an adorable pout. His tan skin mixed with my pale ones that looks like cinnamon and sugar, a delicate smile when i heard him mumble a few ruffles words which made him impossibly cuter. So he talks in his sleep. My thoughts soon flashed away when he shriek a little and kicked me off the bed. Falling directly to my bum giving a loud thump. I whined at the sting of great pain on my arse. When he finally woke up from his slumber, he gasp and pulls me up by the armpit and started apologizing.

" oh god harry i'm so sorry, does it hurt? Of course it hurts i'm so stupid. You want me to grabbed some ice? I know how bad it could be, here sit down ugh i'm so so sorry" he rambles. Which almost subsides the pain. Almost.

"Babe it's okay" i calmed him. I didn't want to worry him that much.

"Harry don't give me the 'it's okay' shit"

"Honestly it was my fault, i was to busy looking at you to notice that i was on the edge of the bed" i rubbed my sore bum.

His cheeks instantly turns crimson red.

"W-why were you looking at me?" He stuttered which made me cooed at his adorableness.

"How lucky i am to be able to wake up next to an angel" i said as i rubbed his silky cheeks. "And how amazing will it be being able to wake up next to it everyday" i said truthfully.

"stop it" he said as he covers his face on my neck." stop being so loving, my cheeks are hurting" his lips slightly touching my shoulders with ever word.

"you want me to stop?" i said as i engulfed myself in his raven hair filling my nose with his scent,

"never" and he pressed his lips to mine.

I pushed him down the bed, hovering over him still connecting our lips. He teasingly moaned in my mouth which he knows drive me absolutely mad. When i struggled with the waistband of his boxers, he stopped me mid way and broke the kiss.

"I have school today babe" he pecked me, leaving it linger there for a moment.

"ahh..how about a quickie?" i whined.

"i'll be late" he dragged himself out of the bed which leave me totally cold with his lost of warmth.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

When the school bell rang, i immediately bolted up from my seat and stormed out of school eager to see harry. But then when i walked out, a pair of large hands surround my waist and dragged me to an alley.

"What the f-"
"Shh.. Look zayn"
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FR-" then i felt a tingle of pain on my cheek. He hit me.

"Just listen to me please baby" he caress my cheek with his rough hands, not close to harry's soft and delicate ones.

"I'm so so sorry for what i've done. Everything that i have done" he kissed my neck. "I'm still in love with you"

"Jeff..no" i pushed him off me while wiping my cheeks and lips where he kissed me.

"Fine, have it your way zayn. But remember zayn i'll always be here when you broke up with him"

"what's your effing problem"

"Keep good eye on him zayn, you'll never know what that bastard will do" he smirked and walk off.

I huffed and start walking to harry's house with jeff's words still clouding my mind. What will he do.

I finally reached the familiar doorstep and knocked lightly. It was opened by a grinning harry. But soon his charming smile turns to a frown.

"What happened" he caress my cheek. His silky hands immediately replacing the still burning sensation on my cheek.

"Uh-h ran to a door" i chucked dryly, i don't really want him to know bearing in mind last time he got into a fight with him which got him expelled.

He looked at me blankly while looking pretty anxious himself. He stepped away so i can go in. My eyes roamed around searching for the kind hearted middle age woman.

"Mom's visiting gemma" he answered my thoughts like he was reading my mind.

"O" i answered quite awkwardly.

I was having an immense battle between myself. Should i tell him. Trust is the glue to a relationship. Are we even in a relationship.

"I need to tell you something" we spoke in unison that caused us to chuckled.

"Okay you first" we said simultaneously.

"You first" again we spoke at the same time like those cliche moments in movies.

He rushed over to me and slammed his lips to mine. It wasn't a simple kiss but it's not heated either. Just our lips melting together with no tongue involve which was quite nice but i prefer the ones where theres a battle of the tongue. The kiss was slow actually i think it was just to shut me up.

"Me first" he whispered while leaning his forehead against mine.

"H-how about you move in with me to Birmingham?"

ZAYN AND HARRY....
TOGETHER...
UNDER ONE ROOF...
alone...
Expect lots of drama in the next chapter. Vote, comment and follow thankiess