Convincing my Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 2

Yep. You can call me a bastard. I know I am. I admit it! Cuz I haven't uploaded in over a WEEK!

So let me apologize for that now!

I'm so so so so so...so sorry you guys! I couldn't think of anything to write at first! And then i got lazy as usual! I'm sorry!

Okay...the end of my apology :) Everyone's happy now lol.

Anywho, enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Isabelle’s POV

I sprinted towards Mandy and hugged her as Cole sulked back to wherever he came from. “Mandy!”

“Izzy! We called you to find out where you were, but you didn’t answer.” She explained.

I glanced behind me at Ash and narrowed my eyes at him. He shrugged his shoulders at me with a grin. I knew that call was important. He just didn’t want to believe me.

“I’m sorry.” I told her and skipped over to leap into Seb’s arms. He didn’t expect it at all, causing him to almost tumble to the ground. Luckily, he held his ground. “Hey Seb!”

“Get off of me, Iz.” He grumbled.

I tightened my arms around his neck. “You don’t like my hugs anymore?”

“I never liked your hugs to begin with.”

I pulled away from him as if his words literally stung me. “Ouch, Seb. That hurts.”

“You’re so dramatic Iz.” He sighed.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“So, what are you two doing here?” Ash asked as he snaked his arms around my waist from behind me.

“We wanted to surprise Iz.” Mandy told us.

“Great!” I exclaimed, grabbing her arm. “Well you two can come in and join us with Ash’s father. I’d hate to be in a room alone with the man…” Especially when the dude hates me.

Izzy.” Ash warned. “Actually, my dad wanted to see Izzy again. And he’d probably think it would be rude to have other guests without his consent.”

“Well, then go tell him that you’re having other guests.” Seb told him as if challenging him. “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”

I narrowed my eyes at Seb. Why was he being so rude?

“Yeah. I’ll go and ask him.” Ash said, turning me around to him and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.” I mumbled, watching him as he walked off into the mansion. When he finally disappeared, I came up to Seb and punched him in his gut.

He gasped out in pain, grabbing his stomach. “What the fuck was that for?”

“For being mean to Ash!” I shouted at him. “What’s wrong with you? Are you just naturally an asshole?”

“I’m not being mean to him!” He cried back at me. “I was just suggesting some stuff to him.”

“Yeah. Some rude stuff.”

“I have to agree with Izzy, Seb.” Mandy added, grabbing his hand. “You were a bit rude.”

“See! Even Mandy agrees!” I confirmed and poked his chest. “What’s up with you?”