Convincing My Boyfriend's Father Chapter 20

Sorry I took so long with the update. I took like a year to get it up bleh. But here it is!

Oh and I'm going to try and start to put songs with my uploads. I've been listening to alot fo songs and discovering new bands that I'd like to share with you guys. Well...whoever is still with me lol

Proof Of Your Love by For King &Country

"So let my life be the proof,

The proof of Your love

Let my love look like You and what You're made of

How You lived, how You died

Love is sacrifice

So let my life be the proof,

The proof of Your love"

________________________________________________

Chapter 20

Isabelle’s POV

“This is a really nice truck you have.” Oliver beamed at Daphne in Greek from my right side. She answered something back in her language, causing Oliver to chuckle. I rolled my eyes at the display.

I was sitting between them in the front while Mandy and Seb sat in the back. I glanced through the rearview mirror and caught them smacking in the back. I don’t think all of this will ever stop. I turned back to the front and watched the road pass in front of us. This was the most boring ride ever. It’s hard to sit still for even another second.

“How long until we get to Athens?” I asked to anyone who was listening.

“Πόσο καιρόμέχρι ναφτάσουμεστην Αθήνα?” Oliver asked Daphne. I looked at him like he was crazy, hoping he asking her what I asked.

“Μια άλληώρα ή έτσι.” Daphne said, keeping her eyes on the road.

“She said another hour.” Oliver told me.

I let out a groan and pinched my nose with my fingers. “Holy crap on a popsicle stick. I’m going to be in here forever.”

Right when we stopped in front of Belle Vu S.A. hotel, I climbed over Oliver and shot out of the car. I stumbled to my feet, catching the eyes of some curious bystanders. I even saw a mother tug pretty hard at her child’s arm to get him away from me.

Man, where was the hospitality in this place?

I looked up at the hotel before us and noticed how ancient it looked. It must have been here since the beginning of time.

I could hear Oliver thanking Daphne for the ride for us, but I ventured forward. When I pushed through the double doors, the sight was just magnificent. The floor was tiled white and the walls were a creamy color. I looked up and could see the floors from here. There were a lot of them.

I moved towards the front wooden front desk where a young blond woman stood behind. “Μπορώ νασας βοηθήσω?”

“Oh for fuck’s sake.” I rolled my eyes. “Does everyone here speak Greek? No one knows English? Greek is not the only fucking language in the world!”

“Izzy, why are you screaming?” Mandy asked from behind me.

“Because no one here knows a goddamn lick of English!” I told her and glanced at the blond girl with a fake smile. “Do you understand the words that are coming of my mouth?” I enunciated, with the best Chris Tucker accent I could muster up.

The girl looked at me for a second before smiling widely. “Είστεαστείο!Τιδάπεδοθα θέλατε?”

I slapped my forehead and turned to Oliver for some assistance. “What the hell did this chick just say Oliver?”