Convinicing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 11

LOL I've just realized that I'm starting to drift away from what this sequel is supposed to be about...Maybe next chapter, I'll get back on track? xD

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Chapter 11

Isabelle’s POV

“Ow.” I muttered as the ambulance guy dabbed my long cut with a wet cloth. I watched as Oliver and Kimberly talked to one of the cops. I wonder what they were talking about…

“Ow!” I snapped at him. “Are you trying to kill me?”

“I’m sorry. I just need to disinfect it.” The man apologized.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead with my free arm. “I know. Sorry, just had a shitty day, you know?”

“Yeah, I know. With the whole kidnapping thing. But at least you weren’t hurt too bad. Some people don’t usually survive this kind of thing.”

I stared at him thoughtfully. He was right. I was one of the lucky ones.

He tossed the wet cloth into a small trash bin and picked up a needle and thread. “This is probably going to hurt a bit so don’t scream at me again.”

I laughed weakly. “Okay.” I winced when he stuck the needle in my arm and began to sew. After a couple of knots, I relaxed as the pain dulled a little.

I looked up when I saw a familiar man in a police uniform walking towards me. “Officer Ted!”

When he made it to me, he crossed his arms over his chest and scowled down at me. “Isabelle Johnson, what have you done this time?”

“It’s a pleasure seeing you too, Officer Ted. I’ve missed you too.” I grinned.

The ambulance guy chuckled beside me as he continued to sew my wound.

He kept the scowl on his face. “I heard your name over the walkie and rushed right over here.”

My mouth fell open. “All the way from New York?”

“No, I’m here visiting family for a while.” He told me. “Did you hurt someone?”

“Why does everyone always think I’ve hurt someone? I’m not some kind of serial killer or something.” I grumbled.

“No. But you are a girl who had twenty three assaults and a restraining order put on her.”

I narrowed my eyes into slits. “Oh, do not go there, Teddy. Or I swear, I’m about to get my twenty fourth.”

“Don’t call me ‘Teddy’. And I suggest you don’t say that to a cop.”

“I can say it to whoever I want. I’m not afraid to gut a cop.”

“Okay! I’m done!” The ambulance guy exclaimed and stood up quickly. I looked at my arm and realized that he’d finished and already bandaged it too. Wow, he’s quick.

“Oh yay. Thank—you…” I mumbled, noticing that he’d already run off somewhere. “What was up with him?”

Officer Ted sighed and took a seat beside me in the ambulance car. “That tends to happen when someone mentions ‘gutting’ a cop.”

“Oh.” I looked back at Oliver and Kim who were still talking to the police. But this time it seemed like it was a different officer. Is this how this works after you’ve been kidnapped?

“So, did you really hurt someone?” He asked me again.

I laughed, shaking my head. “No surprisingly. Didn’t you hear on your little walkie what happened anyways? Don’t the cops tell eachother all that?”