Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 2

Chapter 11

Isabelle’s POV

I tried to bite at his fingers as he strapped the duct tape over my mouth. I frowned when I failed miserably. Damn it.

The man and his son had finally come back down the stairs to the basement to watch me. It took a while since the both of them obviously couldn’t stand me. At least they were smart enough to put some duct tape on my mouth.

Finally…

“Why couldn’t you just listen to the Keith guy and leave?” The boy scolded. “Then all of this wouldn’t have to happen.”

I pouted and rolled my eyes. I had the sudden urge to curse at him, but obviously couldn’t. He was lucky.

“Get the knife over there.” The boy’s father ordered him.

The boy hesitated for a moment, looking up at him. “Knife? Dad, you can’t—“

Get the knife, Lawrence.” His dad repeated more sternly.

Glancing at me with a frown on his face, he made his way over to a table at the far end of the room. I could see that it had all kinds tool and stuff on it. Lawrence grabbed the knife that was there and walked towards us. My eyes caught the knife—actually, that thing shouldn’t even be called a knife. It’s as big as a fucking machete!

My eyes flickered between the two men and for the first time since I got kidnapped, I was scared shitless.

Kim’s POV

I handed Mandy and Seb a gun. “Mandy, that’s the door to the bar—“

“Hey, where’s my gun?” Oliver whispered to me.

I glanced at him. “I don’t trust you with a gun, babe.”

“Why not?”

“Oliver, shut up. You’re not getting a gun.” Seb told him.

“I didn’t ask you, Seb!” Oliver said. “I asked Kim!”

“Well, she apparently just gave you the answer—“

“Both of you shut up!” Mandy and I hissed at the same time.

I grinned at her and turned to Oliver. “Okay, I’ll trust you with the smoke grenade. All you have to do with it is throw it into the basement when we get there so we can sneak in and get Izzy out. Can you handle that?”

“Why can’t I just have a gun? I want to shoot someone.” Oliver pouted cutely.

“Because she said so.” Seb said.

I handed Oliver the smoke grenade. “Before you throw it, pull that latch to start it off.”

“Got it.” He muttered.

I pursed my lips and turned back to Seb and Mandy. I pointed to the door behind them. “Mandy, if go through that door, you’ll be in the bar area. Make sure the coast is clear before you unlock the doors for the cops to get in.”

“Okay.” She leaned up and kissed Seb lightly on the lips. “Be careful, you three.”

“We will.” Seb assured her and we watched as she quietly slipped through the door.

I looked up at Oliver and Seb. “Okay, Oliver you’re going to throw the smoke grenade into the basement. Then while Seb and I stop the two kidnappers, you untie Izzy.”

“Did you plan all of this, Kim?” Seb asked me.

I nodded. “Yeah. Right after Izzy called me.”