Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 5

Extremely rushed. Sorry for mistakes and jumbles in word and ect!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Chapter 5

Isabelle’s POV

“There’s Aeropostale!” I chorused and pulled Mandy into the store. I always loved this store. Their clothes were awesome! I noticed Mandy eyeing the bikinis at the back and dragged her back there to look at them. “Pick one and I’ll buy it for you.”

“I don’t know, Iz…”

“Come on. It’s not too much. I’ll pay. No worries.”

“With Ash’s money?”

I shook my head hastily. “No way. I’m not going to use his money. I still have a lot saved up from modeling so it’s all good. Okay?”

She still shook her head, unsure.

“Pick one, Mands.” I ordered, narrowing my eyes at her.

“Fine!” She squealed and pulled down a pretty red lacy swimsuit. “And I’ll pay for it. Parents gave me a bit of money for the trip anyways.”

“Then why didn’t you say that before!” I exclaimed.

She turned around with a grin and walked towards the cashier to pay. “Wanted to mess with you.”

“Ooh. You’re good. Seems like my annoy-ness rubbed off you.” I laughed and as soon as I turned around, I knocked into someone. “Ah! Sorry. I’m extremely clumsy.”

The man chuckled and collected himself. “It’s okay.”

I looked up at him and realized he looked a bit older than me. He had on a trench coat and jeans and a baseball cap with sunglasses.

“Well, I…better go…” He muttered and stalked off when I kept staring at him in silence. And I was because it was weird he was wearing a trench coat when it was a good ninety degrees out.

“Iz?”

I turned around to Mandy who was waving her small plastic Aeropostale bag in my face, trying to get my attention. “I’m done paying. You ready to go?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I’m ready.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

I followed Mandy out of the store, into the flood of people in my mall. We passed by a bunch of stores while walking aimlessly. I then had this sudden urge to turn around. And I did. And I wasn’t really surprised when I noticed the trench coat man trailing a good yard or two behind us. I quickly looked away before he noticed anything.

At least I hoped he didn’t.

“Uh, Mandy. Let’s go into the restroom really quick.” I told her, taking a sharp left into the restroom hall.

She agreed and followed me in.

We scurried down the hallway before the man could come through and see us. Then I tugged Mandy into the restroom and peered out. There he was. The creepy trench coat guy again. What the fuck is up with this guy?

“Izzy? What’s wrong?” Mandy asked me.

I pulled away from the doorway and stuck my hand out to her. “Do you have a weapon or something? Like for self defense?”

“What? Why…”

“Mands, trust me. Do you?” I pleaded.

She reluctantly pulled it out something from her purse. I had to put a hand to my mouth to stop from laughing. She scowled at my reaction. “Quit it. Do you want it or not?”