Grey uniform (4)

Grey uniform

Another school day. Yay.

I sigh. I put on my drab grey uniform and head down stairs.

*

My first lesson of the day: etiquette with Mrs Marvelon. The worst lesson I could possibly have! Things like etiquette and cookery are mixed intelligence groups so I have to be with those posh snobs like Quentin Talnage and Margery Optinin (all genuine Damintionists last names).

“Michelle West…”

“Yes Mrs Marvelon.”

 George Zarvolin…

“Yes Mrs Marvelon.”

“Okay, know that the register is over and done with we can start on actual work.” She stands up from her desk and gives us all angry glares from behind her half-moon glasses. “Lindsey!” She screams “What on earth are you doing in my lesson and why are you drawing with a pen!” She shouts in my face. 

“Sorry miss, I was paying attention I was just making notes.” I stutter dumbly.

“ON WHAT!” Her face turns from hot bink to almost purple, if this was an animated program there would be steam coming out of her ears.

“Stuff.” I reply. I’m not a bad student but I couldn’t tell her what I was writing about. She grabs my note book and glares at the writing angrily. I can see her eyes scan the text; I hope she won’t read it out load afterwards.

“And what is this all about?!”

I have been planning how to tell my mother that I think I’m a werewolf on the very page Mrs Marvelon is looking at.

“Um… Creative writing.”  I stammer. It was the first thing that came to mind.

“DETENTION, BREAK AND LUNCH FOR YOU YOUNG LADY!” I can hear sniggering from around the room.  “QUIET ALL OF YOU!”

*

It’s history now. We’re learning about the integration of the people from Rodan and how Rodanian has become the main language in our continent.

Mr Carter is tall and has dark skin; he has a typical Rodanian last name.

The whole lesson I could hear people talking about me; saying how freaky and unsociable I was.

Authers note: Hope you like it so far :) . If there are any mistakes please say so :D. Comment, fan vote et cetera, I really apreciate the support!