Not so happy

~2 month pass~

Sehun Pov

"Hyung! Don't talk to her!" I whine to Kai Hyung

"Why not? It obvious you like her" he sheepishly smiles at me

"Not!....she is the worst" I complain

"A huh....whatever you say sehun" I roll my eyes at them all and continue walking through the halls of school. Annoying screams and weird girls....I miss bomi, what happen to her

"Oh! Hayoungie!" Tao Hyung yells

"What?! Where? Run!!" I try speeding up faster but suho hyung grip my uniform collar

Hayoung came closer to us waving her hands while the hyungs did the same. Great she is here. Why do I have to be here? She is just urg!!

"Annyoung! What you guys doing?" She said so innocently but I know she is trying to play with the hyungs

"Nothing, go away" I said coldly to her but that earn me a hard elbow in the rib cage.

Hayoung....Oh fucjing hayoung. Yes we have the same class with each other and she may be smart and stuff but I'm better. Plus I DONT LIKE HER!!!!

I walk pass her, brushing my shoulder with hers hard. She winced in pain but I didn't care. The hyungs said goodbye to her following me from behind.

After heading to class, I found out I'm hayoung partner for our project. So much for getting away from her. It was time to go home and all I just did was wait for the hyungs.

"Sehun-ahhh!!!" I hear that voice again. I ignore it and walked away.

"Yah!!! You butt face! I know you can hear me!" I was pulled to turn around. How did she have a grip on me?....

"Sehun. I know you don't want to talk to me or anything but I really wanna pass my class with an A so please let's do this project together"

I look at hayoung face to see what she was planning but she is just desperate to do the stupid project. Might as well get it over today then.

"Fine. But we're doing it at my house...Today because I don't wanna hang anymore days with you" She was going to say something but I already walked away from her

I found the hyungs laughing really loud that you can barely hear the fan girls screaming. We all joke around but it was 4 pm so I had to head home plus it was getting really cold. We all bid our goodbyes to one another. I walked pass the gates and saw girl figure.

"Ah-choo" I hear. I look much closer and it was hayoung..... HAYOUNG!! I totally forgot about her. I'm such an idiot. Whatever.

"Sehun..." "hurry up endless you want to stay her in the cold" I threw my coat at her then walked home.

~Mimi Pov~

Lately things have been going great! I remember so much in just 1 month and strange thing is I think I'm eating to much because my stomach is getting bigger. Today I'm heading out to buy food so when jungkook and sehun comes home they would see a lovely home cook meal.

Walking through the streets markets, I grab some fruits, veggies, meat, snacks for the family, and drinks. Suddenly I got a phone call from sehun.

"Eomma, I have to work on a school project can I bring my partner over?" He said in a little whisper. "Yes sweetie but why are you whispering?" He didn't answer and just hung up the phone. "Strange?..."

Grabbing a few more stuff then paid. I rushed back home but sehun made it before me. Sigh.

"Oh who this?" pointing at the girl standing beside sehun. He turn his head leaving me to see his smirk.

"Eomma this is hayoung" sehun said while walking faster into the house.

We both greeted eachother and walk into the house.

~hayoung pov~

Wow sehun mom is very nice and beautiful. She looks very young. I walk to the living room but ms.jeon picked up my coat and bag putting it into the closet. She asked if i liked to stay for dinner but sehun glared at me.

"Thats fine sehun eomma" she nodded her head and continue cooking.

"Hey nerd." trying to grab my attention from staring at his mom.

"Lets go into my room to work on the project, so we can get this done and you be gone" he last said coldly, slowly walking into his room with a smirk.

Why am i even partners with this dude. How can he have such a wonderful mom but be so cruel and cold.

I walk into his room bring in my school bag. Time has pass that it was 6:50pm. Wow its getting late. The door open reveling a light brown hair guy who happens to have very attractive features.. I kept staring at because he is so dreamy. Maybe its sehun older brother?

"Sehun time for dinner" the guy said ever so sweetly. "Okay ill be out in a few appa--"

"Appa?! Hes your dad?!" i said surprisingly loud. They both look at me but sehun look piss off.

His dad introduce himself and ask me to join dinner but sehun hated it.

~Sehun~

This idiot. Shouldnt she know already whos my parents?

After dinner we head back to my room. I see a look on her face that look questioning.. Great shes gonna ask questions.

"Sehun.. Why are your parents young? Why are you so mean and there nice? Why dont you look like them? Are they even your parents? Why cant you be more like them? Why---"

"Can you shut up! Get outta my house. Stop asking me questions" i cut her off and threw her stuff outside. Lucky mom and dad was in the room.

She apologise but i was still mad. I slam the door and i see dad standing there looking worried..

~Mimi~

I need to breath in and out. After dinner for some reason im feeling sick. I walk to our bed room but then dash for the bathroom. Jungkook came running in.

I start to vomit and struggle hold on the toilet. During the throwing up i try to speak asking jungkook for help. As he caress my back and hold my hair, i finally stop.

"Jagiyah are you okay? Did you eat something wrong" he says worriedly handing me a hand towel.

"No, i just feel sick and dizzy.. Very light headed" i turn my face towards him and he gasp which scared me even more

"Your so pale.. Were taking you to the doctor tomorrow morning" he lift me up putting me on the nice warm bed.

He walked out the door grabbing me water.

~Jungkook~

In a rush. Get water. Hurry. I hear a slam to the front door seeing sehun standing ther mad.

"Appa? Is everything okay?" he asked
"Just your mom and you okay?" he nodded his head and head to his room.

Ill talk about this tomorrow with him.