Honeymoon pt.1

Mimi Pov

The announcement went on saying it was our turn to board the airplane. For our honeymoon we are going to Hawaii Maui. I heard maui or Hawaii in general is a beautiful place. I really wanna surf there.

Getting on the airplane we played gawi-bawi-bo to see who get the window seat. I won so i got to sit next the window. While we were sitting there was 4 seats so we had to share our seats with other people. Jungkook put his shades on then place mine on me.

Me- wae?

Jungkook- you want fans to scream on the plane?

I nodded my head in agreement. We entwine our hands with eachother and i rest my head on his shoulder. Everything was going fine until a couple came to sit with us.

Women- omg were sitting with another couple!! We're on our honeymoon, are you two on one too?

Me- Ne *nervous*

She introduce herself and her husband then told us story about her and her husband but the things she says about him is so negative, why did he marry her? Then jungkook was falling a sleep so he rested his head on my head.

Sooyeon(the women)- it looks like he fell asleep....he looks really cute

She start leaning more toward jungkook and trying hold on to his hand

Me- what are you doing? (While grabbing both of jungkook hand and holding them on my lap)

Sooyeon- nothing just carious, how old are you two? and why do you both wearing glasses on the plane?

Me- were both 18 and we just wanna wear glasses...

Sooyeon- jinjia! You both are so young well you both are the same age as me but my husband is 22 he is getting old. It's so hard for him to fit my standard it's so annoying but your guy is so hot, what his name?

Me- um.... I'll let him tell you

When she was done questioning it kind of felt like she was attractive to jungkook. I feel something bad will happen if we are with them. Luckily jungkook and i with both be alone just the two of us. Soon i drifted off to dream land. Finally we are married no more worry.

Jungkook- jagiya wake up were here!

I wake up slowly and we came out the airplane. Daebak this is maui! It's so different here compare from korea. It's so humid. We call a taxi to drop us off at a car rental place.

Me- yah! Jungkook why you pick an expensive car?!

Jungkook- it's our honeymoon why not?

I slap jungkook arm and he was pouting as if it hurt really bad. I peck his cheeks saying sorry. We rode off to the resort and finally reach our honeymoon room. It's so beautiful. There is a view of the beach, a king size bed, a coach, tv and a lot more stuff. I smiled at him and walk in the room feeling the bed, how soft is it.

Me- yeobo who luggage is that?

Jungkook- isn't it yours, it has your name

We open the luggage and found a 2 week worth of Lingerie, sexy dresses, bra, underwear that are lace, variety of swim suit that some are so cute but others were to revealing and a bunch of other stuff.

Me- i know for sure that this isn't mine....don't look at me like that jungkook (his mouth open wide but turn into a smirk)

Jungkook- are you sure your not trying to seduce me already? *smirking *