School Trip pt1

*School Trip*
Mimi Pov
*Beep Beep*
Waving my hands back and forward trying to reach my phone to turn off the alarm it drop. Remembering what day it is I hop out of bed and ran to the bathroom. All my stuff is already pack to go on the trip. I brought my stuff down stairs. I have 2 hours before we go on the plane.

I decided to go to the bubble tea shop with myungsoo since there wasn't anything else to do. About to walk out the house with my luggage, and lock the door when I realize taehyung oppa! I ran back in the house and to his room. He was still sleeping.

Wake up! Wake up! I kept repeating. OPPA!!! WAKE UP!!! I said so furiously. He jumped out and ran to the bathroom and start getting ready. I smirk and walk out his door just saying nice one Mimi nice one... waiting for him there was no time for bubble tea.

Soon we all left and i see myungsoo holding in his hand three bubble tea. my favorite bubble tea Lychee with rainbow jelly, the other one was for taehyung oppa and myungsoo. I put on my beanie and scarf on but i was struggling until myungsoo told taehyung to hold his drink he walks up to me and gave me a sweet smile.

He looked at me for a little bit then tugged on my scarf fixing it. I couldn't say anything but my heart was racing a little. He then look at me again.We were being closer to eachother and my face is burning. For the moment we didn't say anything.

Jungkook Pov
Waiting at the airport for the rest of the class I see Taehyung Hyung and the others of BTS. Feeling sick a little and dizzy. About to walk towards the hyungs a girl hook her arms to mines.

"Oppa I miss you, let's spend time together at jeju island okay?"- Jiae
(Jiae is Jungkook girlfriend)
"okay" i gave her a smile and then walk towards the hyung.

*Boys conversation*
I went to go say hi.
"Jungkook - Yahh your still with that ass of a girlfriend- Nam Joon hyung says it with a serious face
"Dude she controls you like a dog"-Yoon Gi Hyung
"I say you make a better pair with someone else that starts M. And ends with a I."-Jimin Hyung smiling at me. So annoying
"Plus you dating another girl your wife (fake cough) my sister would probably be mad"- Taehyung Hyung says with laughter
"Shut up all of you" i said
"See that girl is teaching you bad manners"- Jin Hyung proclaim

We heard the airline call our plane #. Taehyung ran to get Mimi and Myungsoo. Waiting for them I see myungsoo walk up to Mimi and fix her scarf. They lean in closer together so I walked away. WTF Mimi why are you all up with him?. She so stupid. Urg this is why I hate her. What am I thinking I don't need her I have jiae. There isn't any point of being jealous.

I soon start to feel dizzy and almost clasps but i made it to my seat. I sat there quiet.

Mimi Pov
"Yah... are you done looking at me"- Myungsoo said he pulled my beanie down to my face and I couldn't see anything. He then walks off to get his bubble tea.

We step onto the plane and Ms.Yoon told me to go sit next to Jungkook. So annoyed i didn't want to sit next to him. I beg not to sit next to him but nothing happen. I walk towards the seat.

Then the plane was about to take off. Jungkook for some reason was being quiet. I was kind of happy but sad at the same time. So bored i look at jungkook several times then i poke him but he didn't do anything. He only stared out the window. So to get his attention i pinch him hard.

"Yah!! You wanna die?"- jungkook
"No, just seeing if your a live...."- Me i smile to myself
"Obviously!- jungkook he starts holding on to the seat and doesn't look to good
"Jungkook - ah are you okay?"- Me i was a little worried
"Your sweating- Me i touch his forehead and he had a fever.

Trying to find my bag in a rush I realize my medicine is in my luggage. I face palm myself and ask a women on the plane for a wet cloth. He doesn't look good. The lady handed me the towel. I pat his forehead but he push my hand away.

"You have a fever, let me do this"- Me i try patting his forehead again but he push my arms away really hard making me it the hard part of the seat.
"Yahhhhhh!!!! I'm trying to help you!!" Me i yelled in anger
"Go help your boyfriend instead!"- jungkook

So confuse what he is talking about I kept trying to help him. He finally fell asleep and I ask the person working on the plane for another wet rag. She handed me the rag and i fold it and put it on jungkook forehead. I soon fell a sleep.

Jungkook Pov
I woke up and see a head on my shoulder. It's Mimi. I lift my head up and a wet cloth fell off and landed on Mimi right hands. I picked it up and i see her wrist bruised and scraped. I did this to her. I took her hand and held it. Why does she do this to me. Do you like me or not.

*Flash back*
When we were little i was best friends with myungsoo and Mimi. I would always hold her hands on the right and left myungsoo would. She was always in the middle. She was my first love. Until I found out myungsoo told me he liked her in junior high. I started to distance myself and go out with many girl as possible and the worst thing i was always mean to her. Why? Because she is just my dream and not my reality.
*Flash back over*
The plane is about to land.

Mimi Pov
I wake up and hear the plane landing. I turn to my right and look at my hand. I pull away and felt pain. Seeing jungkook yelling at me not to move it i didn't care. It was time to get off and Ms.Yoon explain the rules and how we are rooming with our partners. She also says we have to be with them at all time. I was kind of irritated but didn't mind.

I see jungkook walking away and I ran up to him and touch his forehead. His fever is almost down but he need more resting.

"What are you doing?"- jungkook he pulled my right arm down holding my wrist
"Ouch, ouch , ouch, let go pabo!- Me i said while screaming in pain.

Seeing Jiae running towards us she push me to the ground
"What did I do?!"- Me i said so furiously
"Nothing"- Jiae said smirking at me

Taehyung oppa and myungsoo ran towards me a long with Miju and Halla. I look at jungkook but he was pulled by jiae. That jerk. We all then walk to the bus heading to the condo.

Through out the ride i just look at my hands then the window. I remember when we were little we always hold hands and jungkook would hold my right but now he broke it it's no longer for him to hold on to. What happen to you jungkook, why you leave me. I don't want to get marry to you like this.

We arrive at the place and we both got a key to our rooms. Walking in we see a kitchen, living room, two bed rooms and a beach view so when you open the slide door you can hear the beach and step on the sand. I ran to the room that has a room of the beach threw the window. I called it. I unpack and walk out of the room. Headed for the kitchen and made kim chi soup with the ingredients i had in my luggage. I place it on the counter with medicine. And wrote a note.

Annyeong pabo!
I'm heading out, I made kim chi soup for your fever and stay rested or else you will be more sick oh also there is medicine. Feel better ^-^
-Mimi
P.s I still hate you

I headed out the door and walk to Miju and Halla room. We all left and went to buy bikes to ride around.