Honeymoon pt.2

Mimi Pov

Wha? When did i have a son? Or a kid?....i think I'm just dreaming? I open my eyes really wide and look around....where still at our honeymoon. When did he come out of me?

Eomma? Are you okay?

The boy came up to me and hug me and said everything is okay.

Jungkook- yah! Don't hug her you brat....she isn't fully dress pervert

I look at myself and i was wearing a white tank top and high shorts. I grab the blanket and cover myself up. Jungkook then smirk at me then look at the boy with anger.

Jungkook- i told you to stay still and not to bother my wife

Me- yeobo stop yelling at him

Yeah!!! You can't yell at me eomma is protecting me (sticking his tongue at jungkook)

Jungkook- wah? Eomma? I don't remember making you with my wife you brat!

Me- so he isn't our son?....that makes sense. Jungkook-ahhh be nice to him, why are you acting like that and where did this boy come from?

Jungkook- jagiya I'm sorry for ruining our honeymoon but i have to take care of my cousin because no one else can at the moment.... please forgive me.

Jungkook walks up to me and kisses my forehead but the little boy push jungkook away and said don't touch my eomma.

Me- eomma?

Umhum....mimi noona is my eomma! Jungkook hyung is a cat.

Jungkook- wah? You wanna die!

Me- enough! Why do you call me eomma and jungkook cat?

I don't want talk about it....

I rub his head and told him it's okay. Jungkook went to grab my silky rob and i stand up wrapping it around me.

Me- well my son, what's your name? (Bending down to reach his height)

I'm oh sehun!

Me- what you wanna do to---

Jungkook- nothing! It's our honeymoon not his

Me- Jungkook-ahhh stop acting so mean

Sehun- yeah! Stop being mean! I wanna go play with eomma!

Me- Okay but you have to call jungkook either hyung or appa or else I'm not going to let you call me that

Jungkook- wah?! Why do I have to be his appa?

Me- wanna be a cat?

He just agree and sehun decide to call him appa. We went site seeing and then went to a luau! It was so much fun but the boys keep fighting every single time they have a chance. I swear they are a like. A 6 year old fighting with an 18 year old.... there so funny. We walk around holding eachothers hands. I was in the middle since both of them were stubborn to hold eachother hands. I kept walking listen to them both fighting until a girl wraps her arm around jungkook arms.