Birthday Wish

Jungkook Pov

I was looking for myungsoo so i can tell him more about mimi Suprise birthday because all I said to him was let's have a Suprise birthday for mimi and he was so excited about it he won't shut up. What happen to my bestfriend myungsoo? He hate parties but why now? Ugg! I got pull into the classroom and it was akiya

Akiya- oppa let's play the game with them!

Me- but i --------

She cut me off and the game has started the bottle of water lands on akiya and she chose dare. Kiss the guy you think is hot! She look at me and lean in to kiss me but I was pulling away. Everyone was chanting and i was dying in fear. I look a head and I see myungsoo and .......... mimi. I feel akiya coming closer to me so i cover my lips and got up. Mimi ran out the door and I followed her.

Me- mimi!! Mimi!! Stop!

She ran all the way up to the roof top

Mimi Pov

Tears, tears they won't stop! Why does he do this to me! Why is this happening! I'm so tired of this! Kim Mimi stop having feelings for him. I love him and he can't see it.

Jungkook- mimi!! Mimi!! Stop!

I ran all the way to the roof top crying my heart out how could he! I scream, yelling, i knew that he has feelings for akiya but something doubt it. I should of not let him in, i should have block him out not being friends again with him.

Jungkook- Mimi you got it all wrong that back there was nothing

Me- You sure? You kiss her jungkook, you have feelings for her..... i don't know anymore

Jungkook- i don't have feelings for her and i cover my lips so she won't kiss it and i only have fe------

Me- no you don't! I'm so fustrated, my head is hurting, im in so much pain and the worst part his i can't control it.... i have feelings for you and I'm getting jealous but we're not even together. I'm not even your to start with......

Jungkook- then let's start it! Let's start this right now!

He walks up to me, grabbing my wrist and holding my waist.

Jungkook- kim mimi will you be mine?.... i loved you ever since we met till this day. Be my girlfriend. Be my offical girlfriend and be my last.

Me- wha-------

He lean and and kiss me and I kiss back. Feeling this passionate kiss between us we yearn for this. It's like we were apart for to long. We didn't want to stop. Putting my arms around his neck and him put his around my waist are bodies was coming closer to eachother.
We break away catching our breath and i lean on his chest thinking how happy I am.

Jungkook- I'm guessing that's a yes

I look up at him and smile then he kiss me one last time and we headed down to our class room entwining our hands.

Jungkook- you know I was going to ask you to be mine on your birthday but because of this happening and miss understanding were finally together