Missing you

Jungkook Pov

Manager- Jungkook-ahhh were going on a 6 month tour, and you will be away from from mimi for a long time

Me- wae? Can't she just come with us?

Manager- you forgot she is an idol too but don't worry you two will see eachother in 3 months for inkigayo show!

I gave him a slight smile but in the inside i wasn't that happy about it. I walk him out the door and headed to the kitchen. Mimi was in there making 2 sandwich. I wrap my arms around her from behind and lean my chin on her shoulder.

Mimi- what does your manager want?

Me- ummm......

Should I tell her right now or later? But if i tell she will be heart broken right because I'll be gone for more than a few days....what should I do?

Mimi- yeobo, if you don't wanna tell me right now i understand and just tell me later okay?

She turn around to face me and peck my lips handing me a sandwich and strawberries on a plate.

Me- gomawa jagiya!

We both went to the couch watching kdrama while cuddling with eachother.

Mimi Pov

I wonder why is manager was here? But he told me he will tell me soon so i trust him. I look up at his face and smile to myself. He so cute.

Jungkook- why are you look at me?

Me- gomawa.....

Jungkook- wae?

Me- nothing, umm...let's go for a walk i feel stuffy!

Jungkook- how do you feel stuffy in a big house?....but let's go!

Me- right now?

He put me on his shoulders and ran to the room. I kept telling him to put me down but nothing work. After we got change we headed out and walk to the park.

The breeze hit against my face i feel so cold. Our hands were entwine with eachother so i put his hands and mine into my pocket. Walking down the street we saw a old couple holding hands and enjoying eachothers company.

Jungkook- jagiya! That's going to be us forever together

I nodded my head and smile at him. We sit on a bench and i lean my head on his shoulders and he started talking.

Jungkook- jagiya, i have something to tell you....it's about when my manager came.

Me- ummm

Jungkook- well I'll be gone for a while and I won't be able to see you until the inkigayo show in 3 months then another 3 months i have to go on a tour... (i lift my head away from his shoulders and he took both of my hands) i know that's a long time but I promise that I will call and text you. I love you so don't be sad okay?

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, it just feel like I heart was sinking and hurting. He will be gone for 6 months for a tour and i can only see him one day....