Exo meets family

Sehun Pov

(Mind communication)

Oppa! Why are you spacing out? -Bomi

Oh...it's nothing -me

(End of communications)

Mrs.Xi- jeon sehun! What did I just say?

Me- ummmm

Dang it, I didn't pay attention. I'm so dead. Luhan mom is sometime scary but also can be Carring and loving. Basically BIPOLAR!

Bomi- she said today for science we need to learn about photosynthesis

I repeat what bomi said and mrs.xi smile wide at me. She told the class they should be more like me but luhan who happen to sit next to me just glare at me. He knows I didn't know the answer because he can see bomi too.

Luhan- cheater...Bomi help you. *whispering*

I giggle at his childish and bomi was laughing too.

Bomi- look at my two favorite oppa!

She came in between us. Leaning then kiss both of are cheeks. What a good angel.

The day was over and we all meet at the front gate. All the hyungs were laughing and bomi ran to them give each of them a hug. I hear a honk and i see appa and eomma. Eomma came out the car and walk towards us.

Me- eomma you didn't have to come out

Eomma- it's okay sweetie I wanna meet your friends

Everyone bow to my mom and she gave them a warm smile.

Kai- bro your mom is so nice *whispering*

Eomma- Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Mimi imnida but you guys can call me eomma too!

Guys- ne!

Eomma- oh luhan! Annyeong!

Luhan- Annyeong eomma

She gave me a hug then luhan. Everyone was surprised that luhan knows eomma, until they realize we are childhood bestfriends. Then a long came bomi. Everybody did there introduction but what surprised me the most was.

Eomma- and you are?

She pointed at bomi. She can see bomi! How? Why? I look at bomi and she was confuse too. The guys even gasp because no one else can see her beside us.

Bomi- oh ummm...Bomi imnida

Eomma- jinjia? I always wanted to name my daughter bomi. Nice to meet you all

Baekhyun- imo! Doesn't she look like you?

Before she could answer appa honk.

Eomma- would all you guys and bomi wanna come over to hang?

Everyone yelled yeah and I was happy. I was talking to bomi in my head and she didn't know either. She said she will go back and ask because adults aren't suppose to see them. Only baby's and certain young people like my hyungs and I.

When we enter the front gate all my hyungs were jumping up and down because our house is big and unique.

Suho- maknae since your rich i don't have to pay for anyone anymore