Horror!!!

Mimi Pov
Yah!!! noh mi-cheoss-oh!! I yelled out loud. Feeling a slap on my arm I turn and look at my mom.
Stop being loud and act more like a girl.
I rolled my eyes and agreed.
Jungkook bow 90 degree towards my mom then walked off excusing himself.

Wae? Why do I have to marry him, I wanna know the reason?... I said with my arms cross
I'll tell you soon just not right now. She says.
You realize I'm still in school, what are people going to think?
Aigoo look at my beautiful daughter.
She got up and walked away leaving me Nothing to say.
She always do that, this women. I got up and went to pay the lunch.

Sorry but your food is already paid. The waitress said. I'm so confuse who would pay it. I walk out the door seeing jungkook standing there.

I ignored him and didn't care about him, following me from behind he grab me from my wrist. Looking right into eachother eyes there was silents.
My heart beating fast not knowing this feelings. He finally let's go. I turn away and saw a taxi. I hop right in and hear jungkook trying to stop the taxi.
"naega michyeo gago iss-eoyo" I said to myself out loud while the taxi driver look at me confused.

Jungkook Pov
I see her walking out of the cafe, I walked towards her but she walk away from me. Trying to get her attention I grabbed her wrist and she turn to me.
Looking in to her eyes I had no words. I wanted to say something but it didn't come out. My face was burning so I let her go. She walks away into a taxi. Frozen for a second I realize what I had to say. Running towards the taxi trying to stop it.

Yah!!! Can't you hear me! Then it drove off. I felt my face for a while then it went down.
What the fuge is wrong with me?.... I question myself then walk to my car.

Mimi Pov
Arriving home then paying the taxi, I step inside and see taehyung laying on the couch. He was giggling and smiling way big. I took a peek at the TV and see the movie Hangover 2. I then walked up stair to change. Touch my chest to were my heart is at and my heart was back to normal.
I can't like him, I can't like him I repeat over and over. I head back down stair and ask taehyung if he eaten yet. He didn't say anything so I just walk into the kitchen making food.

What you making?! He yelled in my ears out of no where.
Food! And you can't have any I said just having some fun. He whined and whined then did agyeo. I was just joking and he realize that then walked back the couch.

*FAST FORWARD*
Dinner is over and I walked up to bed, I wash my face brush my teeth and I was glad the day was over. I jumped on my bed and start look up at the ceiling full of glowing stars. Think and thinking. Am I really going to marry jungkook? Then I fell fastly to sleep.

*Authors note*
Hi everyone. I'm sorry this chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and follow me. Leave comments or suggestions thank you!!!!