Family Love

Mimi Pov
~2 months pass~

Time flew by and I.L has a new comeback. Over the months we gain more fans and some of them are Army fans. I've been so busy that I barely get to see jungkook or he can't see me but when ever we see eachother we spend much time as possible together even tho we are tired.

Today wasn't a busy schedule all i had to do is attend a few shows and write a song with eunmi. We got a lot of fan request to create a song together so our Manager wanted us to do it. Eunmi wrote the lyrics while I work on the chords to the song. Then i headed home.

Me- yeobo? You home?

No one answer so I walk into the game room but he wasn't there. I check every room and the last room i didn't check was the baby room. I walk in and see all the cute baby toys. The baby bed, the couch for me to rock the baby in my arm. I touch every little thing in the room. Just thinking about this is making me happy but how is this going to work if jungkook and i are always busy. We won't have time for our baby.

I touch the painting on the wall remembering jungkook and i so happy about the baby room. We wanted to create something in the room to symbolize our love.

*Flashback*
Jungkook and i both step into the baby room, looking how cute it is.

Jungkook- you like? It pretty cute if you think about it
(Wrapping his arms around me)

Me- i like, but i feel like it's missing something.....like us?

Jungkook- wanna place a photo of us in here?

Me- i already know there is going to be a photo of us or even all of our friends but just look at the walls there empty......

J and m- LET PAINT! (Both giggling)

We went to go buy the paint and called everybody to come and paint.

Huanbi- what are we painting?

Me- anything filled with happiness of all of you guys

Everyone started painting with joy. I decided to draw a cherry blossom tree because it's a symbol of beauty and life. I look around and everyone was drawing something werid. Taehyung was stupid he drew the most random thing ever but i did say draw anything so that's my fault....

i look over at eunmi and myungsoo they were drawing the whole family. Eunmi was drawing all the girls but half of Infinite since myungsoo can't draw that many boys. They are all so cute! I turn and jungkook peck me on my cheeks.

Me- You jerk!!

Jungkook- well your marry to this jerk and you love him!

I try swatting him away but i got paint on his face...

Everyone- ooooooh....

Jimin- mimi mimi mimi you are so dead

I step back little by little then he try hitting me with paint but i hid behind Jimin and it flung all over him. I crack up so bad including everyone else.

Jungkook- hyung....im...sorry *laughing*

Jimin- it's okay

Jimin place his hands in the paint and turn around facing me. Everyone step back then he took both of his hands and he squish my cheeks.

Me- yah! Yah! Let's go your getting paint all over me you jerk!

Everyone- paint fight!!!!

Everyone attack eachother. I had hand prints on my face and i swear I got my revenge on Jimin. I ran to jungkook and hop on his back covering his eyes so he can't see. Everyone attack him and then everyone attack Sungyeol because he said we all look stupid. After I got off jungkook he pulled me in and gave me a kiss. That was the mess room ever and it took forever to clean the ground.
*Flashback end*

I look at the pictures on the right and the frame says family for life. Everyone is in the photo including baekhyun oppa and Somi unnie. I know if i leave that my baby would be taken in good care and love by all of them. I turn around and i spot jungkook trying to scare me.

Me- what are you doing stupid?

Jungkook- I'm not stupid! I was trying to scare you...(rubbing the back of his neck)

Me- Daebak i didn't know my husband is a pabo *giggling*

Jungkook- yah! Keep talking and I will leave you!

I went up to him and give him a hug. I rest my head on his chest just thinking about our baby.

Me- yeobo..... when are we going to have our baby?

Jungkook- whenever you want one....

Me- but where always to busy, how are we going to take care of our baby?

Jungkook- i know. I know we will be the greatest parents and try our best to take care of her

Me- how do you know our baby is girl...you never know our baby can be a boy

Jungkook- well whatever the gender I'm going to love you both. So are we just going to stand her and argue or going to make love in our room?

Me- pervert! That's all you think about when you see me?

Jungkook- Aniyo! But I can't help it when my wife has a great body

Me- to bad! You can't have it right now! :P

I ran out of the room to the backyard while jungkook trying to get me. I heard the bell ring and i open the door and stood there was jungkook manager. I bow right away and told him to come in.

Me- yeobo-ahhh your manager is here!

I lead him into the studie room because it is the most private place in the house and I went to the kitchen to get him something to drink. Jungkook ran back in the house out of breath and i got him a drink too. He went into the studie room and close the door.

I have a feeling that something bad might happen.....