The new life

Mimi Pov

Soo-Jung unnie- show us what you got visual

I refuse at first but eunmi push me to the floor, next thing you know she ran out the room for some reason. I connected my phone to the speakers and played the song i wanted to dance to. Save your goodbye from Mike posner.

Starting off slowly and smoothly, i only pay attention to the beat of the music. Isolating from things around me i sway through the dance. Going up beat, kind of jumping rocking my body, and my hands moving with me. Finishing off i hear sounds of clapping.

I look to my left and i see the rest of BTS and I.L smiling at me while clapping cheerfully. I'm so embarrassed right now I can't even look at them. Next thing i know compliments came my way and eunmi hug me staying glue to me.

Eunmi- Unnie how do you learn to dance like that? It's like your in your own world!

Taehyung oppa- Trust me she can do more than that, for her that dance was just for fun watch when she actually dance she will blow your mind!!

Eunmi- Daebak! Taehyung oppa talk to me! (She pointed at him then she hid her face by leaning against me)

Jin- We known you for how many years and you never told us you can dance like that?

Namjoon- Yeah! What is wrong with you....

Me- I'm sorry I just never really show people, plus you never ask and at school no one knows either they just think I'm the smart kid and don't deserve to be there

Sugar- What are you talking about you dingest! Your way worthy

Jimin- your amazing, now you can prove people wrong! What's your position in your girl group?

Yuri- She is our visual and lead dancer but we found out last minute she can rap

Jhope- Daebak she could be like jungkook but to bad she isn't the maknae

Eunmi- Hey! I'm the maknae! And plus if unnie was younger than me i won't get my way with her (she pouts)

Me- speaking of maknae were is Jungkook?

Everyone look around and jungkook was standing there listening to our conversation just being quiet. I wonder what's wrong with him. He soon left and told his hyungs he is going to practice some more. They all followed him and i was left with the unnie and Maknae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks pass and rumors spread around the school about me being in I.L. Some supported me and others hated the idea of me. Everyday i arrive at school with jungkook and myungsoo but I.L would always take me away from them. I soon notice that we 3 are starting to see less of eachother. Myungsoo had a busy schedule since his comeback is coming, jungkook too had a comeback and i see less of my brother even tho we work with eachother. Every day I'm so tired I skip meals and go straight to school then work. My look change, they layer my hair, i now have side bangs and have redish brown hair. People would compliment me when ever they see me down the hall i also have fans since we post covers on youtube.

~practice room~

Manager- Okay girls you guys are debuting in 5 weeks with bts, Btob, lovelyz, AOA etc.....