You Aren't Wanted Anywhere, Meg

--------------------------------------Author's Note------------------------------------------------

      Well. Um, hey guys. I'm sure some of you have noticed that I'm posting another book. That one I'm not writing. I have recived permissions to post it on here. Thanks, and enjoy the story!

------------------------------------------Back To Story--------------------------------------------

       "No, no, no..." I think. "This.... This can't be happening.

       I try and try to get back control, but nothing works. My body advances towards Max and starts to grin.

      "Oh man...." He mumbles. The ringing in my ears makes this almost impossible to hear. "She is crazy...."

      "Stop!" I yell, suddenly regaining control. I drop to my knees and tears fall down my face. "What just happened..."

      The door opens and EJ looks in. 

      "Erm..." He glances to me and then to Max. "What is going on?"

      "She's crazy!" Max shouts. He holds up a blade. "She tried to kill me! With this!"

       I start to cry more and EJ leaves.

       "What is wrong with you?" Max asks, in disgust. 

       "That wasn't me!" I look up to him, hoping he'll understand. "I swear!"

       "Uh huh." He frowns, unconvinced. His eyes still are full of fear, anger, and disgust. More tears stream down my face and I try and get to my knees. "You'll do anything to get people to like you."

       I wipe my cheeks and run out the door. I race down the halls and out the front door. Someone comes running after me yelling something, but I just drop my head and run faster. Eventually, I don't recognize my surroundings and collapse. My head screams with pain but I just cry.

     "Meg..." A girl whispers in my ear. "Meg, listen to me...."

     "Who is it?!?" I scream.

     "Meg....." The girl sighs. "You can't see me... But I've heard things..."

     My eyes widen as I look around but don't see anything.

      "She's haunting you..." The girl whispers softly. 

       "Who?" I whirl around, to be met with darkness.

       "You shouldn't betray...." The voice gets more fierce. "You should keep promises..."

        I get scared and slowly get up. Something in a bush moves and I gasp. A squirrel comes out, startled.

       "Oh man..." I sigh in relief. "Sorry, Mr. Squirrel."

       It looks at me and then runs off. Grinning slightly, I follow after it, forgetting what was wrong. I follow it for thirty minutes until it leads me to the city.

      "What the..." I mumble. "Wow, Mr. Squirrel. You're good."

      It runs into the middle of the road and looks around. A car almost runs over it but the squirrel moves away at the last moment. I grin and start to follow after it but stop. 

      "Why would I want to go in here?" I ask myself. "I'm a wanted criminal."

      I start to back away when a car stops in front of me. A mother, with two children, looks at me and smiles. The two children stop fighting and look at me. A young girl, maybe ten, grins and waves at me. The younger boy, probably seven, just stares.

     "Are you lost honey?" The woman holds out her hand. "I could take you to the police station and we could-"

     "No!" I shout. She jumps and I regret what I said. "I mean, no thank you."

     She starts to get out when I turn and run straight into the woods. Great. I'm not wanted by the normals or the crazies. I'll just... I'll be alone. Then.... Nobody can hurt me.