What's up with this place?

"He-hello?" I ask, slowly opening the door to a room. I've been exploring this place and finally found a system, well kind of, that this place goes by. It seems that the newer the Creepypasta, the higher up they are. The only problem is that I have no idea how old Jeff's Creepypasta is. "Is this Jeff's room?" 

      "Sorry sweetie. This isn't his room."

      "Oh. Who's is it?" I say sighing. I've been looking for 5 minutes.

      "The name is Jack. Most people call me EJ though. It stands for Eyeless Jack." I see a guy in a blackish hoodie sitting on the bed. He seems to be staring at nothing and I see a blue mask on his face. It has black over where the eyes would be and it looks like it's dripping blackness.

      "Eyeless? Your..." I say startled.

     "Yes I am. And?" He says looking in my general direction.

     "So sorry. I'll be leaving...." I say turning. In a flash he's right next to me and he's grabbed my arm.

     "You need Jeff's room?" He says. "I'll show you where.

     "Uh..... thanks." I say.

---------------------------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------

      We arrive at a door 3 floors up from the room we were just at. "That good?" He says.

     "Yeah. Thanks!" I say opening the door. He leaves and I step in.

    "Took you long enough. I've been here for a while." Jeff says from a closet. "What, didya get lost? Typical."

     "Well maybe if you showed me where it was I'd know where to go!" I reply.

    "Maybe you shouldn't of got me in trouble!" He yells back.

     "You stabbed me!!!" I shout.

      "I- um... SHUT UP!!!" He yells.

       I look around and notice it looks WAY different then I expected. It's clean and mostly empty. There's one King-sized bed pushed into a corner and a bedside table next to it. The table is empty except for one picture tilted where I can't see it. There's two bookshelves on one wall, a closet in the other, and a TV with a couple beanbag chairs around it at the last wall. 

     "Stop snooping." Jeff says walking out of the closet. He's wearing the black pants but not his hoodie. Instead he's got on a simple black t-shirt with one big red heart on the chest.

     "I wasn't. I was standing here. What are you wearing?" I say, cocking my head, confused.

    "I don't just wear that hoodie. Idiot." He says, laying on his bed.

    "Who's in this picture?" I say reaching for it. He smacks my hand away and grabs it. "No one. Mind your on business. You know what? Go bother someone else. BEN!!!"

    "What?!" A voice says from Jeff's laptop. Jeff shakes it upside down "Get out of there!"

    A boy, about 12 it looks like, falls out of the computer. "Ow! That hurts you know."

    "Good. By the way girl-" Jeff starts.

    "Meg. Not girl. Got that boy?" I shoot back.

    "Whatever. Meg I was talking to him. I saw him looking through my files." Suddenly, Jeff stops. He starts to smile. (Other than the one carved in his cheeks. :P) "Why don't you go bother Ben?" He pushes us both out the door and locks it behind us.

    "Well he's a jerk." Ben looks at me. "Hey, do you like video games?"

     "Do I!" I smile. "Then follow me." He says smiling. 

      I follow him into a room and he picks up a cartridge. "How's Majora's Mask sound?"

     Not knowing better, I nod. "Sounds awesome!"

     He grins and boots up the game.