Christmas!!!

Bubbles: Okay, okay. I know. "Bubbles!  It's the middle of summer! Why is there a Christmas chapter here?" It's because of these reasons. One, I got this idea in the car and I didn't want to forget it by the time Christmas rolls around. Two, I'm sick of this summer heat we have over here! Something to help me feel better. So... Here's a Christmas chapter.

------------------------------Start of Story. Meg's POV-----------------------------------------------------

   (A few months later)

    "Yeah!" I jump off the cot and look around, smiling. It's finally Christmas Eve! "I'm so excited!"

    "Why?" Toby asks, confused. 

    "Cause Christmas is tomorrow!" I reply. Don't they know what that is?

    "Um..." He mumbles, still confused.

    I race down the stairs and look around. No decorations up. Not even a tree. What's going on? I see Jeff, EJ, Maskie, and Ben sitting on the couch. Ben and Maskie are playing on the X-Box. EJ is sleeping and Jeff is watching Ben and Maskie play.

    "Where are the decorations?" I ask, sitting down on the couch. Snow falls gently as we just stay inside. This isn't right...

    "What decorations?" EJ looks up. Maskie and Ben pause the game and looks at me too.

    "The Christmas decorations." I frown. "Christmas is tomorrow."

    "Um..." Jeff turns to me. "We don't really celebrate that here..."

    "Excuse me?!?" I quickly get up. This can't be happening. "Well, as long as I'm in this house. There. Is. Christmas."

     "Whatever." Ben goes back to the video game.

    "And you four are helping me!" I grab Jeff by the hoodie and Ben by the ear and pull them towards the stairs. I push them both onto the bottom step and run upstairs while they yell at me.

------------------------------------Slenderman's POV--------------------------------------------------

   "Slender!" Meg bursts into the room. She's followed by Jeff and Ben. "We need to go to the store!"

   "Erm..." I turn to face her. "Why is that?"

   "She wants Christmas decorations..." Jeff mumbles.

   "Hmm...." I think. Last time they almost got themselves killed... But Jeff and Ben will be there keeping watch.... "Alright. But who exactly are you taking with you?"

   "I was thinking just these two." She smiles. 

   I sigh and slowly shake my head. "Fine. But keep it small."

   "Yes!!" Meg shouts and runs out of the room. What did I get myself into?....

--------------------------------------Time Skip. Meg's POV---------------------------------------

    "Okay. Where should we look first?" I smile, looking around the supermart. It's filled with different decorations. Jeff and Ben don't even hear me because they're looking around, amazed.

    "Uh...." Ben looks over at the video game section. "Over there?"

    "No. How about...." I look around and see a bunch of huge Christmas trees. "How about we pick out a tree?"

    "Sure..." Jeff starts to head over there. I grab his arm and he starts to pull away. "Don't. Don't touch me."

    "Fine. But you know..." I head over to find a shopping cart. "We have to get a cart fir-." I turn back and see they've run off. "Figures... Now I have to find them before they kill someone..."