Ben and Toby

"This is the one?" I hear a laugh, cold and empty, "Don't kid me Jeff"

         "Shut up you Shrimp."

           "Ow! Not my ear!"

          "Excuse me? Can I get someone to untie me please?" I ask.

          "Shu- You know what? Fine. But it's not my fault when Boss gets mad." Jeff says

           I feel the blindfold and ropes tying me up disappear. Disappear?

            "Hi. You're the one? Weird," A boy says looking at me. Well, I can't tell 'cause he's hidden in the shadows of the dim-lighted room.

             "Hey. I'm Meg. You know this phycho? He kidnapped me!" I reply

            "No I didn't. I was your guard. There is a difference hon." Jeff sneers

            "Who did then? I have to finish an essay you know. What time is it?" I ask.

            "10:39 AM." Another boy, about 18 it looks like, says that I didn't notice. He has weird orangish goggles and some weird thing over his mouth.

         "Hey. Who're you?" I ask.

         "I'm To-" He starts

         "He's Ticci Toby." Jeff interrupts.

         "I said don't call me that!" Ticci Toby yells, pushing Jeff.

         "Idiots. I'm Ben" The boy in the shadows says looking at me and stepping into the light.

             I gasp when I look him in the eyes. His eyes are black except for a white dot in the middle. They drip  like he's, shudder, crying blood. Other than that he looks just like the character Link from legend of Zelda. The door creaks open. Another person, one wearing a weird mask, comes in.

         "Hey Je-. Why's she untied?" He asks. 

        "Uh, I untied her. Duh" Jeff says shoving Toby into my lap.

       "Um..." We both say. I push him off right as he gets up and he stumbles across the room. His arm twitches and I shudder.

        "Ha, you lovebirds." Ben says laughing.

         "Hey. I'm Maskie." The new guy says.

         "The one who kidnapped you," Jeff says, laughing.

           I realise how familiar the voice sounds. "You a-," I suddenly fall, my legs going numb. The last thing I see is Toby, Jeff, Maskie and Ben standing over me before I black out.