What is going on here?

I run outside and see a flash of black and white. I run after it and he finally stops in an alley.

    "What the heck?" I say, panting. "Are you completely stupid?!?"

    "Shut up. You're the one who's stupid." Jeff says looking at me. "That wasn't some other human."

    "What? He looked normal...." I say, confused.

    "That's what gets you guys killed." He replies. "Most of us CP's can change how we look. Slendy helps some of us and the rest are able to do it themselves. Other CP's can see through it though."     

     "So that guy was some demon-thing?!" I half-yell.

    "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

    Both of us turn around and see four teenagers with guns. Three of them aim at us and the fourth simply smiles. I look over at Jeff and he smiles.

    "I was looking for some fun. Let's see....." The fourth, probably the leader, says. "The boy. Who're you, sweetheart?"

    "Jeff. And you are?" He says.

    "You don't need to know that. You'll be dead soon anyway." He says, grinning.

     It's silent for a couple seconds. Then a laugh rings out in the silence. Everyone looks at Jeff.

    "You're going to kill us? I'm so scared." He says, laughing.

    "You should be! W-why is he laughing?" One of the boys holding a gun up asks.

    In a flash, Jeff is behind the leader. "I'm sorry." He purrs. He holds a knife at the leaders throught and laughs. "I'm just not scared. But, I believe you might be with how you're shaking."    

    In an instant all he** breaks loose. Jeff kills the leader and bullets ring out. One lands in my leg a couple inches down from my scar from Jeff. I yell out in pain. Suddenly all of the boys are laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

    "So much trouble...." Jeff mumbles. "Don't show this to Slendy. I'll be in trouble again."

    "Idiot!" I yell, startling him. "If you had not run off we wouldn't be in this mess!"

    "Fine. Be dead. Like I care." He says, walking away. 

    "Wait up!" I yell running after him. He doesn't even look back. I catch up and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinches from the touch. "Remember? You're supposed to be taking care of me. Not leaving  where I could be murdered."

     "Fine. Grab that branch." He says, pointing at a branch on a tree. "It'll get us in."

     I limp over to the branch. After running after Jeff with my knee that was shot, it's really starting to hurt. "This one?" I pull on the branch and a couple trees move. Like, move move.

    "Go through here. That's the entrance." He walks over to a weird figure the trees formed. Like, a weird door kinda.

    "Moody, stupid, jerk.." I mumble, listing off my opinions of Jeff. "As-"

    "I can hear you." He replies, glaring at me.

---------------------------------------Time Skip----------------------------------------------------------------

We both walk inside the mansion. It took us, like, thirty minutes to go through the forest. Thirty minutes of complete silence. Ugh.

    "Ahem. Where were you two?" A voice says from behind us.

    We both jump and turn around. Slender and Maskie are standing behind us with their arms crossed.

    "We were shopping. Some dude came up to us and Jeff ran. It's so not my fault." I say, pointing at Jeff.

     "You bi-" He pushes me over the couch.

     "If you had told me instead of running we would be okay! And I wouldn't of gotten sho-" He slaps his hand on my mouth and grins up at Slender. 

     "What happened?" Slender and Maskie look down at my leg and see blood all over my jeans leg. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

    Maskie glares at Jeff and bends down to inspect it. He touches it gently and I respond by yelling in pain and kicking him in the face. The point on my boot cracks his mask.

     "Oh no..." Maskie runs out of the run clutching the mask to his face. He runs past EJ and wimpers.

     "What happened in here?" EJ asks. He sees Slender staring at Jeff, Jeff with his hand on my mouth, and me with tears on my face from the pain. "Nevermind. I don't want to know. I'm gonna just...." He slips out the door.

     "Jeff. Patch this up and come to my office. You too, Meg." Slender disappears with a small pop. Jeff looks at me and takes his hand off my mouth. I respond by slapping him.

     "I hate you." We say at the same time, glaring at each other.

----------------------------A Note From The Author------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's me! I'd just like to say... Thank you! I didn't think this would even get ten views. Thanks for reading and enjoy.....

      Oh! And in the comments could you put in a CP that you would like me to add? So far I think I have introduced Jeff, Slendy, Ticci Toby, Ben, Maskie, and EJ. I need to introduce someone new. If I haven't read it, I will read it and, if I like it, I'll add them! Thank you. Have a cupcake and enjoy the story!

    Jeff: We don't need anyone new. We have me. That's enough.

    Bubbles: Shut it or I'll add Jane. We know how you two get along. 

    Jeff: Fine. I hate you.

    Bubbles: I know. ;)

              Sincerly,

                 Bubbles31380 the Amazingly Awesome