The Episode (Part Two)

Bubbles: Forget starting on the other book. I keep getting ideas for this one instead of the other. Sorry! Now... Start the story!

----------------------------------Toby's POV-----------------------------------------------------------

    "No...." I think to myself. I look around the room. It looks like... my old house. I feel something in my hands. A knife drops out of my hand onto something. Looking down, I gasp. It's.... It's his body. My fathers. Beaten, brusied, stabbed. From... when I killed him. "My head...."

    His body stirrs. It gets up and starts gushing out blood. "Toby....." It reaches for me. My sister's body appears behind me and does the same thing. I gasp. "No no no!" 

   I pick up the knife. Lunging at them, I start laughing. I can feel my sanity wearing away again.

----------------------------------Jeff's POV-------------------------------------------------------------

   "Toby. Calm down." I coax. He seems to not even be here. 

   "No no no!" He shouts. He lunges out to stab me with the sharp point of the hatchet. I yelp and jump back. I start barking out orders. "Grab him guys!"

    "Untie  me! Then you can tie him up here!" Meg shouts. EJ  unties her while Ben, Silver, and Laughing Jack struggle with Toby. "No!" Toby shouts again.

   They tie him up and back up. He struggles and randomly shouts nonsense at us. He doesn't seem to notice we're here. It's like he's somewhere else. Then I realise what's happening.

    "Guys!" I yell to get their attention. Then I realise that I have to shout anyway over Toby's insane laughter. "He's stuck in his past. We need his medicene." I yell over Toby's laughing.

    "He doesn't have anymore!" EJ yells over the laughter. I frown and turn to Maskie. "Don't you have his emergency stuff?" 

   "Oh yeah!" His face lights up and he pulls out a long needle. Toby seems to notice this and starts kicking at us. Maskie gets kicked in the leg and he winces."Hold him down!"

   I get behind Toby and grab his arms. He starts yelling and twitching even more. 

-----------------------------Meg's POV---------------------------------------------------------------

    I watch as Maskie jams the needle into Toby's arm. He stiffens up and then falls asleep.

    "Wha?" I look at Jeff, confused. He sighs and shakes his head. "We all have our own problems..."

   "Okay...." I mumble. That was.... terrifiying. I hope they aren't all like this. "Do you?"

   He sighs. "Yes. I have my own problems too. I'm just more careful to keep them under control."

-----------------------------Time Skip--------------------------------------------------------

    "Where were all of you?" Slender asks as we walk into the house. I look at my watch and realise that we were gone for two and a half hours.

    "We had a bit of trouble with Toby." EJ says, carrying Toby in bridal-style. 

    "Hmm." Slender looks at Toby. (I don't know how she knows this. He moves his head I guess?) "Alright. Anyway. I have an important mission for Meg."

    "Me?" I ask, suprised. "I'm not anything special. I'm just a normal teenage girl. Why am I even here?"

    "You...." Slender thinks for a second. "You are important for the future. You will know soon enough."

---------------------------------------Author's Note-----------------------------------------------

    Bubbles: Hey everyone. It's me. Um... I don't have anything to tell you really. The others aren't here because.... things. Anyway. I'm gonna make this short. Have a cupcake and keep dreaming!