The Boss

"Ugh. I'm ti-" I say, coming to. "Not tied up?"

       "Child why would I tie you up?" 

       "Who's there?" I ask, "If that's you Jeff,"

       "It's not Jeff. I am the Slenderman." I see a tall black figure with a white blank face. And I mean blank. No eyes, no mouth, nothing.

      "Um. Don't kill me?" I mumble

      "Maskie you tell her. Apparently, Jeff is fighting with Clockwork again."

      "Ye-Yes sir." Maskie says. "You are special Meg."

      "Apparently you douche. You kidnapped me instead of killing me like Jeff woulda so..." I shrug

      He's in my face in a flash. "Don't compare me to that, that, creature ever again." He whispers.

      "Sheesh, ok, ok." I say, startled

       "Sorry," Maskie says, looking at a piece of paper, "According to Slender, you are rooming with...."

      "Excuse me?!? I'm staying here?" I yell.

      "Yes. Now you are rooming with..." Maskie looks at the paper closely, "Oh. Um. Jeff."

      "WHATTTT?!?!?!?" I scream.

       He puts his hand over my mouth and I bite it. "Oww you-"

       "Whatever." I storm out of the room and bump into Jeff. He reacts by sticking the knife in my leg. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" 

        "Oh sh-" He says realising what he did. He pulls it out. "I'm going to be in so much trouble."

      "Apology accepted" I grit my teeth, getting up.

       "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Maskie says opening the door to see me on the floor and Jeff holding up a blood-soaked knife.

       "She took my knife and stabbed herself?" Jeff says, thrusting the knife in my hands. (Handle first not stabbing my hands. :3 That wouldn't be better.)

       "Likely story Jeff." Slendy says from behind us. "Child, go to Jeff's room. Jeff, come with me."

       "But I d-" I start, seeing Jeff disappear with Slendy and Maskie. "-on't know where it is..."