You look like girl Jeff!!!

Bubbles: Quick note. I'll post this earlier today since it is Labour Day!!! Enjoy!

----------------------------Time Skip. Meg's POV---------------------------------------

     "I still can't believe you broke my arm." Jeff gripes.

     "Me?!? That was all you. And I was yelling at you so much that I lost my voice..." I whisper. I can't talk above a whisper or it sounds all scratchy. "You are impossible to be around, Jeff."

    "You two fight all the time..." Maskie walks by and sighs. "Can't you get along? Jeff lives here and Meg has to stay here. At least, try to get along..."

    "Please. Keep fighting. It's a great source of entertainment." Ben laughs and sits down next to me. I frown and look at the game Ben's playing. Some Pokemon game...

     "I was happier when she didn't share a room with me..." Jeff gripes. "Then she couldn't annoy me as- Meg?"

     "Hmm?" I glance over at him and see he's confused. "What?"

     "Is that....." He frowns and points at my chest. "My shirt?"

    "Yeah. Mine was covered in blood so I put this one on." I look down and look at the shirt. It's his black one with the red heart. 

    "Hahaha!" Ben pauses the game, looks at Jeff and I, and bursts out laughing. "Jeff and Meg, sitting in a tree. K-I-L-L-I-N-G!" 

     "Shut it shrimp!" Jeff yells at Ben. Ben grins, disappears, reappears behind Jeff.

     "Let's see...." Ben pulls Jeff's white hoodie off, disappears and reappears behind me, and puts it on me in a flash. "Look! It's girl Jeff!"

     "The funny thing is....." EJ laughs. "She does look like a girl Jeff."

     I realize what they mean. I had dyed my hair a really dark black, almost black. After having to stay inside for so long, my skin had gotten really pale. Not Jeff pale, but pale. I had red lipstick on because I was planning on going out today. And I had been wearing Jeff's shirt, black leggings, and my gray tennis shoes.

     "Err...." Slenderman says from behind us. Jeff and I both whirl around and see he's teleported right there. "I..... I'm not even going to ask...." He disappears with a pop.

    "Hmm...." Jeff looks at me. He then smiles. "Well, I was planning on killing some people today... But I sure can't with a broken arm..."

    "Nuh-uh." I shake my head. "I am not killing for you."

   "Come on..." He grins. "Do it for your friend..."

   "You aren't my friend."

   "Roommate."

   "I said no."

   "Person that has to keep themselves from stabbing you while you sleep."

   "Ugh.... Fine."

   "Um..." EJ glances at us. "I'm gonna go..."

   "Hey everyon- What in the world is happening here?" Toby stops and stares at us. "Did I walk in on something?"

   "No!" Jeff and I shout at the same time. "Eww!"

   "Okay...." He replies, confused.

   "Okay. Meg?" Jeff says, getting my attention. "Five households. You have to kill five households."

    "By myself? That's impossible." I shake my head. "I'm not a CP. I'll get caught. Maybe even killed."

   "Fine. Take Ticci with you." He points to Toby and grins.

   I sigh and grab Jeff's knife. He laughs and I frown at him.

  "I can't believe I'm gonna kill another person...." I roll my eyes and walk over to Toby. "Will you come with me?"

   "Why not. I have nothing better to do right now..." He shrugs and I walk over to the door. He follows me and I glance over me shoulder at Jeff. He smirks and I groan. "Bye, loser..."

-------------------------------------Time Skip. Toby's POV------------------------------------------

     "This is the first house?" She glances at me. I nod and she frowns. She grips the knife, nervous. "Then I hope there isn't a lot of people..."

     We sneak in and look around. The house is pitch black except for three room. She sighs and walks silently over to the closest. I stop and listen. Sounds like.... a sleepover? We open the door slightly and peek inside. Sitting on the bed, five teenage girls are laughing and chatting.

      "F*ck...." She whispers. "Are you going in first?"

      "I guess..." I open the door slowly and it gets quiet. I walk into the room holding my hatchets.

     "Ticci Toby!!!" One squeals. They all start cheering and laughing. I sigh and realise they're a bunch of fangirls. Meg walks in and they get louder. "Jeff the Killer?!?"

     "Ugh..." Meg whispers. "Fangirls...."

      "Ticci Toby!!! You're the best Creepypasta ever!!!" The youngest of the group cheers. 

      "No, Jeff is!" Another yells. They all start fighting and Meg glances at me. I nod and she grips the knife.

----------------------------------------Author's Note--------------------------------------------

       Bubbles: Hey. I was on YouTube and watching Mr. Creepypasta and saw a fight over who the best CP was. I thought about how much I hate fangirling and...... boom. This chapter.