Bygones Be Bygones

The day where a woman made me sore from sexual intercourse would be the day I believed anything was possible.

It had been one thing to be completely worn out from all the maneuvering, but Ellie had completely had me sore from the waist down.

Ellie pushes her bottom back against my pelvis making me grunt loudly from the warm and tightness around my shaft.

"Ellie, I need to tell you something," I huff which sounded like a shortness of breath, but my body is preoccupied.

There's a brief pause in between our tango, but she manages to stop.

My eyes have landed in a trance as I see the burning desire lingering in her dark pupils.

"What do you have to tell me?"

Overly consumed by the passion of this moment, I wasn't prepared. I shake my head from left to right quickly.

Maybe I would save the words for another day.
Maybe a day she would be ready for.

We stand there in the shower with the steam rising up from the water pounding against the floor.

But this time...

Ellie is in control.

She takes a slow step forward pressing her lips against the bottom of my chin. I place my hands along her hips to where I'm able to lift her enough to place her legs around my waist.

"Don't stop until I tell you to," she whispers upon my lips resting her tongue on the surface of my lips.

*End of flashback*

The computer has my attention for today I would get occupied with tons of work. Papers are being filed, copied, forwarded, and edited all day. My desk is filled with documents pertaining to the construction of a new company building somewhere in Seattle.

Ellie: How's work? I'm nervous.

Xander: I am handling the construction of the new building in Seattle. There's a lot of papers to sign and send off.
Xander: P.S. you will do fine. I'm sure that you will land the job. After all working for my company is a great look for your resume.

Ellie: I think you intimidate people.

Xander: Do I?

Ellie: The last interview I had the guy was nervous as if I was the Queen Elizabeth.

Xander: Or he just thought you were attractive, and so his nervousness came derived from your willingness to charm people.

Ellie: Or you threatened him.

Xander: Miss Donovan, I do not threaten people...

Ellie: Mhm...

Xander: I pay people to threaten for me.

Ellie: I don't know if I'm scared that it's true, or scared that I know you do and I'm comfortable with it.

Xander: Haha, there's a business dinner or party if you might say. Would you mind accompanying me Miss Donovan?

Ellie: I don't know let me check my PalmPilot.
Ellie: I guess I could accompany you, Mr. Hale.

Xander: Indeed.
Xander: I will have Charles pick you up for I must be present earlier. Don't be late.

Ellie: What if I am late?

Xander: I will have to punish you.

Ellie: I'll be a few minutes late then.