Change of Events

The comfort of my bed provided me with no motivation to get up for work or even call anyone.

I place my headphones in my ear as Madonna's song Hung Up played loudly in my ears. My mood was shot and all I felt like doing was crying.

It wasn't that I was crying because I was angry or melancholy. Now I was overwhelmed, and fed up. Dwight is a very nice man. The one a girl like me couldn't land if I was just walking down the street.

Then you had, Xander.

The overbearing and possessive shit fuck. But he was so polite and endearing through the chat. I honestly missed that Xander. Not once has he even asked me out for dinner.

He was no gentleman.

But for some reason I was drawn to him. It could have been because he was so closed off. Even a man has his insecurities, but how he behaved the other night was severely uncalled for. How is one suppose to understand and move forward with that? For once my subconscious was quiet.

In fact she was shaking her head at his immature actions.

The song changes into an Ellie Goulding song. "Every time you go," I sing along with her. I had to get my mind off of this somehow.

I spring out of my bed holding my phone firmly in my hand as I pretend I'm singing at a concert. "Wake me up! Wake me up! Stop my fall. Every time you go." Dancing around the edge of the bed I twirl strands of hair around my finger.

The mirror graces me with my reflection once I stop dancing. The song ends, but it's not long before an upbeat tempo starts. I sway my hips from side to side slowly to the beat. My mind can't help, but remember Xander dancing behind me in the club.

I breathe heavily as I run my fingers along my t-shirt slightly grazing my belly. From left to right I spin across the room holding my body close. It felt like I was dancing with Xander, but then every other second Dwight's arms would reward me.

The music has seeped itself deep in my mind and bones. I throw myself against the wall as I shake my ass along the cold wall. Dwight now stands in front of me meeting at my pace as our bodies just move snake like a few inches separating us.

I pause in between movements and Xander has his hands on my thigh. In close proximity our bodies are dangerously close. My hand creeps upon his cheek slowly as I wrap my hand around his neck. We move in a backwards movement so it's as if we're thrusting our pelvis backwards and popping upward.

My arms raise up to the ceiling as if I were trying to be blessed to touch the sky. Then Dwight is back slowly massaging my breasts downward. I sway my body down to the floor then back up again to Xander. I soon realize the song has ended so abruptly. Slowly my eye lids open and it's all apart of my imagination.

It was as if I was making love to both of them with my body, but never breaching skin to skin contact. I thrust my hands in my hair taking it by handfuls as I close my eyes. The song starts one more time as I pop my ass along the railing of the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Omen," I sing along to Sam Smith.

This time there's an warm feeling grasping my waist. "Ellie," I hear a whisper in my ear.

I'm holding onto a strangers firm hands. I can feel the hair along his fingers as he keeps me leveled. "Dwight," I don't open my eyes.

"I didn't see at work for the past two days, and Mr. Hale has been quiet about your absence. I hope I didn't make you feel upset. I didn't mean to make you leave." He explains the sympathetic side of him is attractive.