Chapter 5

I dedicated this chapter to Amyscence because i love all of his boyxboy works. I hope to have that many fans, one day haha

Oh and the picture to the right is of adrew and his glorious body. Just a peak though. What?!? You thought i would give you the whole view?! Yeah right he is taken.. By who you ask? Me of course!!:P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the movie intently. Not wanting to look at Andrew. I was starting to have feelings for him. But I had no idea if what other people said about him having feelings for me was true. But I can’t like him, because I have Ronny. And I am happy with Ronny. I think? No wait, I know that I am happy with Ronny. He is special.

I felt someone hit my shoulder. I looked over at Immy.

‘Pay attention.’ She mouthed.

‘Whatever’ I mouthed back.

And turned my focus back to the movie. I had no idea what was going on right now in the movie. But I made it look like I really liked it.

Andrew was sitting on the floor between my legs. He was leaning against the couch. It took all my will power not to reach out and play with his hair.

Why am I torturing myself like this? Here I am with a great guy and all I can think about now is my best friend. I heard Immy clear her throat and I looked back up at her.

She wiggled her eyebrows and looked from me to Andrew. I rolled my eyes at her.

Whatever. These feelings for Andrew need to stop. I fidgeted my foot nervously, and Andrew looked up at me.

“Are you uncomfortable?” He asked concerned.

“No I am fine.” I told him.

“Okay, just making sure.” He replied and got closer to me. I could feel the heat of his body emanating off of him. It was weird, Andrew was always warm. He seemed to never get cold at all. He was really strange.

But that’s why I loved him. Wait? Did I just say that I love him. Oh my gosh! But then again who couldn’t love him.

The way his blue eyes sparkle in the light. Or how he towers above me when I am standing close to him.

Maybe it’s his dark brown hair that just seems to be so perfect. Who am I kidding, it’s the way that he walks, how he is so sure of himself. I snapped myself out of my fantasy before I started to drool.

I just want a guy that will protect me from harm. Who is stronger than me, for when someone hurts me, he will go beat that persons ass. I want someone that will wrap their arms around me, and I feel like the safest person in the world.

Up until now that was my definition of Ronny. But everyone had to put their opinions in and now I am so confused!

Where is the chivalry you guys? Seriously.

I was surprised then when I snapped out of my own little world the movie was over. I must have been thinking for awhile. Andrew got up off the floor and smiled at me. I returned his smile.

“Let’s go swimming?” Immy suggested.

“It’s the middle of winter. How would we go swimming?” I asked her.

“Indoor pool duh!” She replied like I was stupid. She ran to her room screaming.

“She is so strange.” I said as soon as she was gone.