Two-Cornered Angel

Chapter Two

nung nakita ko sya. napahawak ako sa kwintas na nasa leeg ko. the necklace has a pendant of a Big letter A with a halo above it. it is studded with emerald stone that i assumed is her birthstone. 

sa kanya galing tong kwintas na to eh. she even gave me a kiss on her birthday. i think its her 18th birthday when i met her.

lumapit siya kila Anton na niyakap nya pati yung dalawang babae. bago umupo sa harap ko na katabi ni Anton. the professor started discussing things. but me? i'm out of focus.

so her name is Alexis. the woman who gave me sleepless night for 5 months. yes. sleepless. that night when she kissed me. i've been sleepless, i cant forget how her lips taste like. its like a drug that i wanted more and more everyday.

pagkatapos ng class namin naunang lumabas yung mga kaibigan nya at naiwan sya for the notes na namiss nya. and i took this opportunity. inabangan ko sya sa labas. pagkalabas nya tinakpan ko yung bibig nya saka hinila papasok sa isang room na walang tao.

actually. i was expecting her to shout and slap me when i let go of her.

and my jaw dropped the way she reacted.

she smiled at me..

"hello. you need something from me?" she asked while smilling. anu bang klaseng babae to. nakangiti kahit hinila ko na ng di ako nagpapaalam.

"classmate ka namin di ba? i'm Alexis." she offered her hand to me which i reluctantly accepted. nakakatanga talaga yung reaction nya.

"i'm Steven." sabi ko nung nakabawi ako.

"ah. steven." tumango tango sya. "Steven, sana di mo ko hinihila hila agad. just ask me to come with you. i'll come." she said and smiled a little.

i snapped back to my senses and went on with the real plan.

i pressed her on the wall and trapped her hands above her head.

"Uhm. Steven. anung ginagawa mo?" she asked softly.

"May utang ka sakin Alex. you kissed me without permission. its payback time." she frowned.

"Kissed you? sorry Steven. i dont mean to sound rude but i dont remember kissing you. can you enlighten me?" she asked softly.

i let her hand go and showed her her necklace.

she gasped.

"it was you that night." she said softly. i nodded and smirked.

"Steven. i'm sorry. it wasnt my intention to kiss you like that. its just that there's a lot of things going through my head that night. i'm sorry." she said softly.

"Angel, in case you dont know. i lost my girlfriend that night because of that stupid kiss." i hissed at her ear. and god! she smells like strawberry. i could eat her forever.

she bit her lips and she have this guilty expression. good!

"i'm sorry Steven. i really am. i dont know how to make it up to you." she said softly. anu bang klaseng babae to. hinaharass ko na. mahinahon pa din at malumanay yung boses.

"From now on you'll be my slave until we graduate. you have to do whatever i ask you to do." she bited her lips and slowly nodded. "and anytime i need you. you have to be there okay?" she nodded again.