TwentyThree-Italy

Chapter Twenty Three

3 years later

"Dammn it! i'm late." i shouted when i looked at the clock when i woke up. got out of bed and straight to the bathroom.

damn. late nanaman akong nagising! leche kasi si Kuya eh. pinuyat ako. late na ko nakauwi sa pad ko dahil nakipag one on one sya ng inuman sakin.

i simply call that the hellish day of the week. yung lalasingin nya ko para mapagsalita ako tungkol sa nangyari three years ago. as if naman malalasing nya ko. eversince i got here. ganyan sya lagi sakin.

pagkaligo ko naglotion agad ako ng mabilis saka kumuha ng tube dress na parang pacorset coz its hugging my figure like water. a coat and a black stockings. i took my loubotin black pumps. i combed my hair using my hands and put my red lipstick on. i took my hermes bag and my car keys and left.

nagmamadali akong nagmananeho para iwas traffic. pagdating ko sa Sanvictores Tower. sumakay ako agad sa elevator at pinindot yung floor ng Lexecon. paglabas ko ng Elevator binati agad ako ng mga employee ko.

"Good morning Miss A." my secretary greeted me. i just gave her a polite nod and went inside my office.

pagkalipas ng limang minuto pumasok sya sa loob dala yung frap ko. inabot ko yun saka ininom. 

"Your schedule for today Miss A.

Nine Am you'll be on a meeting with Mr.Louvre for the proposal of the furnitures for his resort.

Eleven Am you have a luncheon meeting with Ms. Celine for the redecoration of the Sanvictores Home Furnitures stores worldwide.

Two Pm you have a meeting again with your Brother for the budgets of the redecoration and lastly

Three Pm. you have to meet up with Miss Mckenzie. for her town house plans.

Five Pm onwards you're free. at Eight Pm you have a dinner with Sir Theo at The Skyway." tinignan ako ng secretary ko saka ngumiti.

"Thats your schedule for today Miss A. anything you need?" she asked.

"i want the sales report for the last six months on my table now." sabi ko. lumabas na sya. kinuha ko yung plano para sa Resort ni Mr.Louvre saka nireview.

"Miss A. Your Mom on line Two. overseas." My Secretary informed me through the intercom.

"I'll take the call." i answered the phone.

"Hi Baby." bati ni Mommy sakin.

"Hi Mommy." i answered while keep on reviewing the plans.

"I just wanna ask if you're coming home with your Ate Celine this summer." she asked.

"I'm not sure. i'm busy with my project with Mr.Louvre. he wants the resort finished before summer." i said softly.

"But you've been away for three years now." she whispered. nagtatampo.

"i'll visit when my schedule is free. just not right now." i checked my watch. "Mom i have a meeting at Ten. i have to go."

"Bye Baby. i love you." she whispered.

"yeah. i love you too. bye." i put the phone back and took my plans with me on the conference room.

"Suzie. call Architect Bryan." tumango lang sya. nilapag ko yung plans sa mesa saka nilagyan ng papabigat.

"You need me?" Bryan asked while peeking his head on the door.

tumango ako sa kanya. i draw a circle on one side of the plan. "Whats this?"