Three-Slave Day One

Chapter Three

From: Master Steven

Go Bring me breakfast today Slave. 7 am sharp. School Grounds Picnic Place. come late and you're dead.

bumangon na ko agad saka naligo pagkabasa ko palang ng text ni Steven. tinext nya ko kahapon telling me to save his number as Master Steven.

i wore a low round neckline white long sleeve from chanel and my polka dotted black and white keds slip on sneakers. and because i dont wear girly flats and heels often i have all kinds and style of keds and slip ons shoes from designers shop. Mommy loves buying things for me.

i took my chanel bagpack and braided my whole hair in Katniss Everdeen style and went down. when i checked my Cartier watch. its almost 15 minutes before seven that's why i asked Manang to wrapped it for me so i could bring it for Steven. i took one chuckie from the fridge and headed out. Manong Paco opened the door for me.

when we reached school. i waved goodbye to manong paco and told him to go home and i'll call him if i need him.

i went straight to the picnic grounds. nandun na si Steven at nakasandal sa stone table na nakalagay dun at nakapikit.

"Goodmorning Steven. here's your breakfast." i checked my watch before i added "exactly 7 am." i smiled at him. dumilat naman sya. he did not even bother to smile. took the notebooks and books beside him and handed it over to me.

"Goodmorning Alex. start doing my assignment for our first class." he said with a smirk and ate my breakfast. i smiled at him.

"Allright Steven. happy eating." i sat infront of her and finished his assignment in 10 minutes. i pushed the notebooks and books towards him and smiled before taking a sip on my chuckie na di ko pa naiinom.

"Good." he said after checking the answers and continued eating my breakfast. i'm slightly hungry but i can manage.

"Anything else you want?" i asked softly and smiled. he took my chuckie from my hand and took a sip. he stood up. took his things and left with my chuckie. nagugutom ako eh. i simply shook my head. cleaned the table and headed for our first class today.

pag akyat ko. i sat beside anton na nakaupo sa harap ni Lance. i'm in front of Steven.

"Goodmorning girl." i greeted Anton before i kissed her cheeks.

"bat di ka tumawag na maaga kang papasok?" he said and rolled her eyes when he saw my outfit.

"And what's wrong with this?" i asked softly. ayan nanaman si Anton. Anton and his Fashion Judgement.

"So conservative! wala bang nagmana sa inyo nila Venice saken?" He tapped his forehead in a OA manner. i chuckled.

"Leave my clothes alone." i smiled and accidentally turned my gaze on Lance which is a little bit teary eyed because of hearing Venice's name. i reached out to him and tapped his hands on the table. he smiled at me a little.

"Girl. stop mentioning Venice's name. Lance is hurting." i reprimanded Anton softly. he nodded and gave Lance an apologetic look.

the prof arrived and started discussing his lesson. i listened while the girls is having their little conversation.

"pst." narinig kong may sumitsit sa likod. i did not bother to know who it is kasi hindi naman pst ang pangalan ko.