The Devil's One and Only Love★

Prologue

It was a tiring day in the office.

i got my coat and went out the office

Don Franco Gonzales commanded me to work for Gonzales shipping as part of my training before leaving for US next week.

i'm going to US to take my Masteral in Harvard.

i went to my car and drove home.

i'm almost near to our Mansion when i saw a lady sitting under a tree.

she was wearing a gown and her face above her knees. and its blank.

i stopped the car and went down.

i slowly went close to her

"even though i dont like it. it'll be for the best." i heard her murmured.

when i looked at her face. i was stunned.

with a ruined make up because of crying. she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

she has that angelic face and her eyes says everything that she feels. it is gray.

i slowly put my hankies out and gave it to her.

"Crying makes you ugly." i already said it before i realized what i did.

"i know." she chuckled then she smiled at me reached for the hanky. and started wiping her tears and smudged mascara.

i removed my coat and put it in her shoulder. her shoulders are too exposed she might get flu and fever.

"thank you." she smiled at me and stood up.

i gave her a curious glance.

"you're the best gift God has given me for my birthday. i dont know you and i dont really know how to thank you. but i'm giving you something that i never gave to anyone before." she smiled

and before i knew it.

she kissed me. it was a smack but it was enough to froze me.

she removed her necklace and put it around my neck.

"take care of those." she smiled then kissed me again before she ran away.

And i could swear myself. that night.

that fateful night.

i fell inlove with an angel.

*****

A/N:

alexis and andrea are venice's friends. i'll be updating both once i finished TPR and FSOTP. thanks ;))

★PR ;)