NOT AN UPDATE BUT READ ANYWAY!!!

Hey everyone! If you're reading this, that probably means you care!!! Awww, people care about me! :3 Haha. Anywho, there are a few things I would like to say that I didn't really want to add into a one-shot, so I'm just going to put it all here. Sound good? Hopefully it does, because here it goes!

1.) Updates: If you are a fan of me, you've probably already heard this announcement before. For all of those who aren't, keep reading! Okay, so as most of you know, I'm currently writing a Ziall fanfic called Shut Out. That means that not only do I have to update one-shots, but also that story as well. I've come up with a system that I think is fair. For every one chapter of Shut Out I post, I will post two one-shots. Obviously not all at once, but yeah. I get so many requests that it seems like the best option.

2.) Order of Prompts: A few people have messaged me in the past wanting to know when their prompt is going to be up, why it's taking so long, etc. I'd like to just clear it all up now. I write prompts in the exact order I receive them. When I get the email that I have a new comment and I see it's a prompt, I save it and then go back to the oldest prompt when I go to write. Sorry if it takes a while to get to the prompt you send, but it's because there are a few I have to finish before yours. I promise I'll get to yours soon enough, so please don't be too impatient. :) If it's been FOREVER and I haven't written it, you can message me and ask me. I might not have gotten the email.

3.) Combos: I don't really know how you all feel about it, but I was thinking of combining a few prompts. Probably only two at a time unless I get more than that that are similar. Basically, some of the prompts I get can fit together somehow, and it would be easier to just put them both into a single one-shot. Nobody has seemed to mind so far, but if you do, when you post your prompt please put (No combo) just like that after it so I'll know. Other than that, it may be a single or it may be a combo.

4.) Detail: I've kind of been having trouble with this lately. For those of you who have a good idea for a prompt, please don't leave me hanging with something really simple. I want to make it so you guys get what you want, but when I have no idea what you want to happen, it's a bit difficult. Just put the general plot and anything special you want to happen, and I'll roll with it! :)

5.) Roleplay: Somebody on Tumblr totally got me hooked on this. Okay, so basically we can roleplay a prompt instead of me writing it. If you don't know what roleplay is... it's like... writing a story together, almost. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyway, it's really fun and we both really enjoy it, so if you'd like to roleplay with me, message me and I'll give you my kik. :) We can work things out later on.

So that's it for now! Thank you for reading and sending in those prompts. <3