Whatever It Takes (Baby!Liam)

Prompt: I had this idea, where Liam gets sick but the boys have never taken care of him because his mum always came to take care of him. But she's out of the country so they call her because Liam just keeps telling them to call her, hoping she'd come, but instead she explains that when Liam gets sick he can't really function. So they have to put him in diapers, bathe him, take his temperature the old fashion way. But he's kind of resistant to them taking care of him so they give him a spanking. Also lots of cuddling. I hope you like and use the idea!

A/N: Guys, it came to my attention a few days ago that someone was plagiarizing my one-shots as well as a few others. I brought it up and they deleted the book but never responded back to me. If you see anyone using my work and claiming it as their own PLEASE tell me. It hurts so much to see that people think they own what I've worked so hard on. Anyway, the one-shots must go on... and I used Fehrenheit for the temperature, because that's what most people are familiar with. (:

"Liam, come on, we made this soup for you!" Harry pleaded. He sat down on the edge of the bed and held out the bowl, but Liam just turned his nose up and turned his head away. Harry groaned and set the soup on the little stand next to Liam's bed. He was beginning to think that it was useless trying to take care of Liam. "Look, you have to eat something!"

"No."

The other three boys in the room groaned along with Harry this time. Liam had been sick for a whole day now, and their nerves were wearing thin. They couldn't get him to eat, get up, or do anything other than lay there and turn away from whatever they offered. He wouldn't even let them take his temperature, though none of them understood why. It was just a complete mystery to them all that they were willing to solve.

"What do you want, love? You have to tell us." Louis sighed, taking Liam's hand and squeezing it. He would have leaned in for a kiss if he wasn't afraid of getting sick too.

Liam blinked and turned toward him, and with the most serious face he could possibly make, he huffed. "Call Mummy."

That was the other thing that nobody seemed to understand. Karen was on a month long vacation with her husband in America, and even though Liam knew that, he just kept asking for her. He would only get more and more upset when one of them had to explain that she wouldn't be able to come.

"Fine," Niall finally gave in, throwing his hands up in the air. "I'll call Karen. But Liam, while I'm doing that, promise me that you'll eat some soup?"

Liam readily agreed. He even tried to ignore the pain in his stomach and sit up, but Zayn and Harry had to help him when he whimpered. Niall grabbed Liam's cell phone out of his pajama pants pocket and walked out into the hall, already finding Karen's contact and pressing the call button. It wasn't the first time they had tried, honestly, and he didn't have much hope for this time either. However, when he heard a happy, "Hello?" in response, he sighed in relief.

"Karen, it's Niall! I know you're on vacation, and I'm so sorry to bother you, but Liam is sick. It isn't anything serious, but he keeps asking for you, and he won't do anything that we ask. We just want to help him." He rambled.

Liam's mum sighed on the other end of the phone. "This isn't good." She agreed. "I wish that I could be there, but since I can't, you'll have to do some... things for him. Please tell me you boys are willing to do that."

"Anything."

"Good," Karen went on, and she sounded a bit more relieved this time. "You already know how he was sick when he was small. When he gets sick now, it's usually worse than it would have been otherwise because of that. It's also why he doesn't like to cooperate; because he has all the memories of those doctors and such in his head."