For the Best (Baby!Zayn)

Prompt: Can you do an ageplay where Zayns been going out and getting in trouble and stuff so the other boys force him into ageplay?

Four out of the five boys of One Direction were sitting in their living room. All of them were very very nervous, but they knew this had to be done for their relationship. Niall was especially distraught, not wanting Zayn to hate him forever. They all loved each other -- they were boyfriends after all -- but Niall and Zayn were especially close. If anything happened to the dark-haired lad... they would all be crushed. That was exactly what was making this so hard for them.

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing?" Niall asked. He bit his lip, drumming his fingers on the couch beside him. Liam set his hand on the younger boy's knee.

"We wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't. It will be all right, Ni." He assured. He pressed a kiss to Niall's forehead and squeezed his hand. All they had to do now was wait.

Zayn had been acting like a serious brat lately. He would disappear all day and then come home drunk in the middle of the night. He was starting to be rude to fans, talk back to his boyfriends, and even get in fights with other celebrities on social media. The other boys were at the end of their rope. That was why they had come up with this plan that would hopefully solve everything.

It had started when Louis had come back after a visit with his sisters. He had walked in the door, gathered up Niall, Harry, and Liam, and dragged them out of Zayn's hearing range. Louis had quickly explained that if Zayn was going to act like a child, he was going to be treated like one. The other lads had been hesitant, but after more explaining and details from Louis, they were ready to take control. They had went out and bought everything they needed. They were careful to hide their things from Zayn, but it wasn't too difficult; he was drunk most of the time anyway.

They were all interrupted from their thoughts as Zayn came through the door, holding a new bottle of wine in his hand and kicking off his shoes. The first thing he noticed when he walked in was the odd way that his boyfriends were all watching him. He cleared his throat awkwardly, running a hand through his hair as he went into the middle of the living room and set the wine down on the small table.

"You guys didn't have to wait up for me." He muttered.

Harry smiled up at him, shaking his head. "It's all right. Sit down, love. We need to talk about some things."

Zayn was suspicious, but he sat down anyway, figuring it couldn't hurt. For the first time in a long while, he had come home completely sober. Okay, well... not completely. But he wasn't flat out drunk either, so that was something. His eyes swept over the other four boys. Something was definitely out of place here. Liam, the one who was usually the most honest, refused to make eye contact with him. Zayn couldn't be completely sure, but he could have sworn that there was something behind Louis' back as well.

"What's going on?" He finally asked. He was tired of this awkward silence between he and his boyfriends. All of them exchanged looks multiple times before Liam cleared his throat, taking the lead.

"Your behavior lately has been outrageous. We're all fed up with it. Don't even try to lie, babe, because I can see it in your eyes that you're buzzed, at the very least."

Zayn's face flushed. "Okay, so I've been partying lately. I'm just stressed."

Liam sighed heavily. "We're all stressed. That's why we've come up with a plan that could help. Listen to us  before you start yelling, okay?" Zayn hesitantly nodded, so Liam continued. "We want you to be our baby boy. It would help all of us -- specifically you -- escape fame for a while and just... be yourself. We can take care of you, love. You won't have to do anything on your own, you'll just have to rely on us. And think abo--"