Didn't Mean It (Bedwetter!Harry)

Prompt: Or one where Harry starts wetting the bed and the boys find out and put him in nappies, he wakes up and finds out he soiled it and the boys find out and he's embarrassed to get changed and the boys put him in nappies for the whole day lol it's long but yeah.

Harry couldn't remember the first time it happened. All he remembered was freaking out every night for a month before the first tour. The stress had gotten to him quite badly, and as an effect of that, he found himself wetting the bed nearly every night. He had no control over it whatsoever.

After the first week of having to sneak downstairs and wash his sheets before his boyfriends found out, he decided to call his mum, wanting to ask her a few questions. The wetting was most likely thanks to the stress he was experiencing, but as with a lot of things, he couldn't be sure. So he called her. The usual greeting was relatively long considering they hadn't talked in ages, but when they got to the real reason Harry had called, his hands started to shake and beads of sweat appeared on the smooth, creamy skin.

It only took five minutes to find out what he wanted to know. He set his phone down when they had said their goodbyes, his head reeling from the new information. Though he didn't remember at all, his mother had explained that he had wet the bed a lot when he was younger. The doctor had said there was nothing wrong with him - physically, that is. He had been quite upset when he was a child because everyone else seemed to have a father and he didn't. He was wetting now for the same exact reason, though this stress was caused by worry over the tour. It was understandable. Still, he hated waking up in wet sheets and soaked boxers.

The wetting continued right up until the first night of the tour. His mind must have finally realized that it wasn't going to be so bad and there was no reason for doing something as stupid as wetting himself while he was asleep. The boys never found out about anything, which suited Harry just fine. He didn't want them to know he had done something so completely disgusting. He was happy and worry-free once again.

It wasn't until just before the Take Me Home tour was about to start that Harry found himself in dirty sheets again. He knew something was wrong the second he woke up - there was a dampness around him and the smell wasn't quite right. He pulled the blankets away from his fit body and sucked in a breath. The front of his boxers were soaking wet as well as the sheets and parts of the blanket closest to his crotch. He wanted to cry, but he knew if he did, the boys might see him and wonder what was wrong. That was the last thing he needed. He was just grateful that Louis had caught a cold and couldn't cuddle with him at night like he usually did. He couldn't even imagine what the older boy might have said.

Working diligently, he stripped his bed and his boxers, throwing on a clean pair before he ran downstairs. He had to stay quiet while he went to the laundry room so he didn't accidentally alert any of the boys. Niall could clearly be heard in the kichen along with Liam, but Zayn and Louis were likely to still be in bed. He stuffed the fabrics into the washing machine and started it up, sighing in relief once it was all over and done with.

"Haz? Liam asked, rubbing his eyes as he walked into the small laundry room. Harry jumped, nearly having a damn heart attack. He swallowed roughly.

"Hey, Li..."

"Had a sudden urge to do laundry so early in the morning?" He chuckled, half teasing and half confused. Harry almost never washed clothes.

Harry bit his lip and ran his fingers through the wild curls on his head. He needed an excuse. "I... I spilled soda all over my bed when I was sleeping. Must have knocked it over or something..." He shrugged. For a second, he wanted to slap himself. Liam would never believe it. Much to his shock, though, the older lad only nodded and smiled that beautiful, trusting smile.