Perfectly Wonderful (Baby!Louis Toddler!Harry Little!Niall Little!Josh)

Prompt: Can you do one where Louis and Harry are babies and Niall is like 6 and Josh randomly visits one day and sees them all in their headspaces and actually wants to join in as well. Thanks love.

A/N: Oh my gosh. Some of you readers are sassy bitches. I love it. A lot of you have been pointing out the negative comments and I really appreciate that. Like I said, read the description and don't leave nasty comments if this isn't your thing. I gave a warning, people. Thank you to everyone who actually
listened to that. xx

The day had started out like any other. One Direction had gotten up around nine to do an interview and film part of their new video. The other lads were already there, and because they had finished early, they decided to go ahead and throw a rehearsal in as well. It couldn't hurt. Two o' clock rolled around, and not only were Zayn and Liam tired, but so were their babies. Louis and Harry, even though they were big, were starting to get fussy. Even Niall looked like he could drop any second.

"I think we should call it a day," Liam yawned, wrapping an arm around Niall. The younger leaned into his side, nuzzling his shoulder lovingly. "We're beat."

The members of the actual band band agreed. Within a second of the announcement, they started packing up their instruments and getting ready to go back home. Josh paused from where he was setting his guitar in its case. "What time do you want to rehearse tomorrow?"

"After three," Zayn immediately mumbled. Josh raised an eyebrow, and he just tried to laugh it off. He didn't want Harry and Louis extra cranky because they had to switch headspaces first thing in the morning. They would be able to fit in their nap and be wide awake. Not that he could tell Josh all of that, though. "I have family visiting."

The excuse, just like always, seemed to work, and they were able to leave the venue within ten minutes. Louis started tugging on Liam's sleeve, nearly sticking his fingers in his mouth to suck on before Zayn stopped him. "Dummy?"

"You can't have your dummy right now, baby. Wait until we get home, okay?"

"Want dummy." Harry spoke up, looking at Louis and then back at Liam. "Please?"

Zayn sighed heavily, stroking Harry's curls and placing a kiss on top of Louis' head just for effect. "No. You have to wait."

It only took that small answer for the two to lose it. Their crankiness took over and caused them to completely start sobbing and lean against Zayn and Liam, because if they didn't, there was no doubt that they would fall to the floor and throw a tantrum. Niall stood off to the side, eyelids starting to droop until they were nearly closed. It took all he had to keep his balance and prevent himself from running into the door.

They went out the back to avoid fans, so neither Zayn nor Liam saw anyone around. They picked up their babies and shushed them, bouncing and rocking and cooing to calm them down. Nothing seemed to be helping. It only made it worse when Niall started to cry and complain about wanting to go home as well, leaving the 'parents' with three upset little boys.

When it was clear that Louis, Harry, and Niall weren't just going to calm down on their own, Liam and Zayn started leading them to the car. They were just starting to fasten them in their car seats, Niall in the open seat in the middle of them, when Louis' sobbing turned into a full-blown tantrum. He started kicking his legs and whining, screaming, "Home, Daddy! Wanna go home! Daddy Daddy Daddy!"

"What did he just call you?"

Zayn and Liam turned their heads as quickly as they possibly could, and Liam was sure that no parent had ever moved as fast as the two of them had when they heard that voice. They finished buckling their boys in and slammed the doors shut, setting off a new round of wails.

Josh was standing beside the car, his eyes wide as he tried to figure out what was going on. He had heard the crying and just figured that Harry and Louis had some personal problems to deal with. The only reason he had followed them in the first place was to offer a bit of comfort, but after seeing what had just happened, he was more confused than ever. "Did he just call you Daddy? Why the hell are Harry and Louis in car seats?"

Zayn came around to the other side of the car so he could wrap his arm around Liam's waist. The older boy was starting to panic, and his boyfriend was able to tell by how red his cheeks suddenly got. "Er... we can explain everything, just..."

"I don't know if I want you to explain." Josh muttered, shaking his head. "Holy shit." He turned around to leave but was stopped by a harsh grab of his wrist. He turned his head to look into Zayn's brown eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry if you aren't comfortable with this, but the least you can do is keep this a secret. We really don't need this kind of a thing to get out to the press, alright?"

Instead of responding, Josh just tugged his arm away and left, not bothering to look back. The other two just stood there, knowing they couldn't stop him, but desperately hoping they would be able to keep their babies without being judged. Getting in the car, they drove home with a heavy heart, trying to forget about the day's events.

~

The moment Josh got home that evening, he was drawn to his computer. He tossed his keys to the side and kicked his shoes off, curling up on the couch with his laptop and a can of Pepsi. He couldn't get the whole Daddy thing out of his head. It was ringing and bouncing around, and if he was being quite honest, he yearned to hear it again. God, he felt messed up. More messed up than he had been with guilt eating through his stomach the whole way home.

He didn't know what to search at first, so he simply typed in the 'D' word on Google and searched those results first. Most of them only had to do with babies saying their first words or something like that, but after a good twenty minutes, he finally found something that he was looking for - or, at least that was what he thought he was looking for. It was an AB/DL site. He clicked on it, biting his lip so hard that it drew blood, though he didn't notice in the slightest, too engrossed in what he was suddenly looking at.

The first thing that popped up was a picture of a beautiful blonde girl in a nappy and a loose top. She was smiling happily and laying on her back, exposing the pink patterns on the nappy. He hadn't noticed that he was staring until he looked down and couldn't remember when he had set his Pepsi on the table.

"This can't be right." He finally murmured, clicking away and continuing to seach. Still, that image burned in the back of his mind, and before he knew it, he was typing in AB/DL into the search bar and looking at all of the results that had to show. There were men and women alike, some wearing nappies and some only snuggling with another individual, but all of them were happy. They had a look of pure innocence in their eyes, and Josh found himself craving it despite knowing how unconventional it was. He dove deeper and deeper, watching videos and even reading some stories about taking care of someone else or being taken care of.

By the time his laptop had died and he looked up at the clock, it was nearly five in the morning. Sandy had returned and had gone straight to bed, not even bothering to see what Josh was up to. Josh rubbed his eyes and leaned back against the couch, feeling his head swimming.

With a small groan, he sent a text to Liam and let him know he wouldn't be able to make it to rehearsal, then plugged his laptop into the charger and collapsed on the bed. He may as well sleep while he waited.

~

It was funny how ironic things were sometimes.

"Niall, be careful!" Zayn groaned, grabbing a cloth and wiping off the blonde boy's fingers just before the paint could drip onto the table. He pushed back the chair so he could readjust the newspaper underneath the craft supplies, making him sigh. "Babe, I told you that you need to make sure not to make a mess, yeah?"

Niall nodded sadly, lips forming into a small pout. "Sorry, Daddy."

Just like always, Zayn couldn't stay mad at his cute little boy. "It's alright." He assured him, pressing a kiss to his head. A few feet away, Liam was helping Harry and Louis fingerpaint, making sure they got some on the paper as well as on their bodies. They were covered with all kinds of colors, especially Louis, who was the 'younger' one. He couldn't seem to stop bringing his hands up to his face or clapping, splattering he and Harry with paint. He was only about two, so there wasn't much that they could do about it.

They were so preoccupied with painting and having fun that they didn't even hear the knock on the door. Josh, who didn't really fancy standing in the rain, just slipped inside, figuring there wasn't much that could surprise him when it came to the boys. Oh, was he wrong.

Whenever he had gone there before, it had been much different. The toys had been cleaned up, the playpen and cartoon movies put away. Now, though, everything was spread out and was broad as daylight. His eyes scanned over everything before he continued on, stopping to where he could see inside the kitchen. He wasn't heard or detected, making him sigh. It was exactly how he had thought. Louis and Harry in their high chairs, stripped down to their nappies so they wouldn't ruin any of their clothes with paint. Niall excitedly dragging a paint brush over a piece of paper and saying, "Look, Daddy! Drawed you!" It was cute and just a tad scary when he thought about what he was going to do. With a deep breath, he took a step and then another, only stopping once he found five pairs of eyes glued to him.

"Josh?" Liam asked, standing up from where he had crouched beside him. "What- I- Shit, just hold on-"

"Calm down. I want to talk to you."

It was like the concept of him showing up and not screaming that they were freaks was shocking. In a way, he supposed, it was. He pulled up one of the extra chairs and took a seat, glancing back at them. Louis and Harry were giggling with each other and going back to painting, and after a moment, Niall joined them. It just reinforced his idea about how innocent and child-like the boys really were.

"I went home after rehearsal last week and looked up... this." He admitted, gesturing to the whole room. "I literally stayed up all night. I kept going back to it, and I guess I wanted to have it all figured out before I faced you again. I was hoping that I... uh... might be able to join you?"

Zayn and Liam were so taken aback that they could only stare open-mouthed at their drummer. It was Liam who cleared his throat and decided to speak first, though his voice was tentative, safe... awkward. What could you say to someone who just asked to be in your family? "Josh, I... I mean... how?"

A bright blush lit up his cheeks. "I want to be little, too."

Zayn ran his hands over his eyes. "God, I'm glad you like this too, mate, but... we already have three babies to take care of, and even that's a lot of work. I'm so sorry."

It took a few seconds for the rejection to fully sink in. When it finally registered that hey, he really was being declined, Josh's face fell. He nodded softly and stood back up, biting the inside of his cheek. "It's okay. I... uh... thank you." He stood up and tried not to show how upset he really was. After all, he had finally decided he wanted to do something that would help with his stress, only to be told that he couldn't. He felt broken, but he knew it would pass with time. "Sorry to bother you."

Liam wanted to say something to ease the mood, but there was no way. Zayn walked Josh out, and when he came back, he groaned and went back to fuss over Niall. He didn't need it, but it would distract him from the guilt. Josh wouldn't know how amazing it felt. He wouldn't be able to call someone Daddy and feel loved and taken care of like their babies did. He looked over as Liam started wiping paint off Harry's cheek, and his eyes widened, a small smile taking over the frown. "Li?"

"Yeah?"

"I have an idea."

~

"Where are you taking me?" Josh groaned, walking along as Liam and Zayn stood on each side of him. A black blindfold was over Josh's eyes, causing him to stumble and be caught by the other two multiple times. They guided him - to where, he didn't know - and whispered to themselves, making Josh groan. He couldn't understand a word.

"Oh, you'll see. Calm down."

"How am I supposed to calm down when I feel like I'm being kidnapped?"

"Shut up. We're almost there."

Zayn's words came true as they stopped only a few moments later. "We're here! Don't take the blindfold off yet, though. We need to talk to you first."

Josh pouted, but he nodded and allowed them to continue. All he really wanted to know was why he was wherever they were, and what was going to happen. There had to be a secret of some kind, clearly. Liam rubbed his back and started to speak. "You remember coming to us last month, right? And we said we would have loved to have you if we didn't already have three babies to take care of?" Josh whimpered a little and nodded, not wanting to think of that, but Zayn was quick to wrap his arms around him and whisper soothing words into his ear. "We came up with a solution for you, babe. We felt horrible, but we knew that we could find someone to be your Daddy. We just had to look hard enough."

"What?" Josh's eyes widened behind the blindfold. He started to question what they were supposed to mean by that before he felt strong arms wrap around him. Arms that didn't belong to either of the two boys that had dragged him there in the first place. There was something familiar about the embrace, though, and he hesitantly leaned into it. Whoever the other person was had muscles yet was still able to cradle him gently in his arms. It finally came to him who he was, and he stiffened and fought back a gasp. "Sandy?"

Liam figured it was probably time to take off the blindfold, so he did so quickly, leaving Josh staring up at his roommate with a stupefied expression. Sandy leaned down and pecked his forehead. "Technically, you should be calling me Daddy..."

Josh felt his heart swell, but he didn't want to get his hopes up too high. Not yet, anyway. "You're kidding, right? This is some kind of a joke?"

"Not at all," Sandy assured him, giving Liam a smile before returning his gaze to Josh. "They called me and told me all about what had happened. I went on your laptop and saw all of the pages you had pulled up, and... well, I don't see why I shouldn't help you. I would love to be your Daddy, if you would let me."

"Y-Yeah..." Josh blushed, leaning back into his chest and hiding his face. "Please? That would be... god, that would be perfect."

"Then I guess we better get back to the flat so we can decorate your room then, huh?" Sandy grinned brightly and smoothed some of Josh's hair out of his face. "Why don't you say goodbye to your uncles so we can go, yeah?"

Josh nodded quickly, and without hesitation, he wrapped both of his arms around Zayn and Liam. "I love you. Thank you so much."

They hugged back, especially Liam, finally relaxing knowing that Josh would be taken care of. He wasn't left hanging, and he could have a great life with someone he already loved. It was perfect. "We love you too. Now go. Daddy's waiting for you."

Josh blushed, but he went back to Sandy, who eagerly took his hand. With one last grateful look from the both of them, they left, causing the two left to sigh in relief. "We did a good thing." Zayn whispered, connecting he and Liam's fingers so they could leave. They walked out of the dressing room and back to their car, knowing they wouldn't be able to make Andy babysit for long. "Now we have to get back to our own babies."

"Our own family." Liam corrected, pulling him in for a kiss. "Our perfectly wonderful little family."

GUYS I LITERALLY COULDN'T STOP WRITING THIS ONCE I STARTED I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID BECAUSE GOD I GOT MAJOR FEELS AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SANDY IS LOOK IN THE MULTIMEDIA BECAUSE HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT DADDY FOR JOSH OKAY? OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS GOOD AFTERNOON OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS WHERE YOU LIVE.